- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:27 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 12:42 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 02:51 pm The High Line
- 04:24 pm Broadway and W 44th St
- 10:00 am Frick Collection
- 12:43 pm Liberty Science Center
- 03:20 pm Brooklyn Industries
- 05:31 pm Fanaberie
- 06:56 pm 154 Columbus Ave
- 09:00 am Ellis Island
- 11:37 am Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 01:48 pm Statue Cruises
- 10:00 am United Nations Headquarters
- 12:02 pm Empire State Building
- 01:05 pm Rockefeller Center
- 02:07 pm Times Square
- 03:41 pm The Lion
Tuesday 17, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
4.728 km | 27.98 mins10:27 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
8.99 km | 15 mins12:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
4.51 km | 9 mins02:51 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
1.45 km | 3 mins
Wednesday 18, Nov
17.6 km | 43 mins
19.5 km | 37 mins
0.9 km | 11 mins
8.8 km | 25 mins
Thursday 19, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
17.9 km | 38 mins11:37 am Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
6.86 km | 11 mins01:48 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The best way to explore the Ellis Islands and the Statue of Liberty, Statue cruises specialises i...
Friday 20, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
United Nations is the reason why we believe that peace and security would prevail. It is a symbol...
0.77 km | 2 mins12:02 pm Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
1.14 km | 3 mins01:05 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
0.65 km | 2 mins02:07 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
1.89 km | 4 mins
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Udaipur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer
- Trip To San Francisco, Los Angeles
- Trip To Nelson, Queenstown
- Trip To Chennai, Bangalore
- 3 Day New York City Itinerary
- Trip To Nairobi, Mombasa
- Trip To Las Vegas
- Trip To London
- Trip To Keene
- Trip To Siem Reap
- Trip To Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket
- Trip To West Yellowstone
- Trip To Dharamshala
- Trip To Dubai
- Trip To Agra
- Trip To Port Blair
- Trip To Miami
- Trip To Istanbul
- Trip To Port Louis
- Trip To Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken
- Trip To Thimphu, Paro
- Trip To Calangute
- Trip To Montreal
- Trip To Bali
- Trip To Manali
- Trip To Colombo
- Trip To Hallstatt
- Trip To Cannes, Lyon, Nice
- Trip To Haridwar
- Trip To Singapore, Sentosa