- 09:00 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 11:20 am Statue Of Liberty
- 01:03 pm Central Park
- 04:08 pm American Museum Of Natural History
- 07:47 pm Ellis Island
- 10:27 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 11:15 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 01:29 am Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- Rockefeller Center
- Empire State Building
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Fifth Avenue
- Times Square
- United Nations Headquarters
- Bronx Zoo
- Ground Zero
- The Lion
- 09:00 am Frick Collection
- 11:20 am The Cloisters
- 01:20 pm Staten Island Ferry
- 02:38 pm St. Patricks Cathedral
- 03:33 pm Little Italy
- 06:02 pm Yankee Stadium
- 07:16 pm New York Transit Museum
- 08:43 pm Coney Island Cyclone
- 12:26 am Union Square
- 02:15 am Museum Of Modern Art
- 04:30 am Broadway Street
- 07:59 am Chinatown
- 10:14 am Fanaberie
- 11:41 am Circle Line Cruise
- 02:23 pm Macys Herald Square
Friday 13, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
11.5 km | 20 mins11:20 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
20.0 km | 44 mins01:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
1.1 km | 4 mins04:08 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
19.8 km | 39 mins07:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
17.0 km | 41 mins10:27 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
4.5 km | 17 mins11:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
5.3 km | 14 mins01:29 am Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
2.8 km | 14 minsStay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
2.3 km | 11 minsStay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
8.6 km | 19 minsStay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
14.5 km | 31 minsStay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
4.0 km | 17 minsStay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
5.0 km | 15 minsStay for 2 hrs
United Nations is the reason why we believe that peace and security would prevail. It is a symbol...
19.3 km | 23 minsStay for 3 hrs
The zoo is run by the Wildlife Conservation Society which saves wildlife and wild places worldwid...
22.3 km | 32 mins12:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
1.9 km | 9 mins
Saturday 14, Nov
13.4 km | 20 mins
59.0 km | 1 hour 0 mins
32.3 km | 49 mins02:38 pm Stay for 30 min
The corner stone of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral was laid down in the year 1858 and it opene...
6.0 km | 24 mins03:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Little Italy is a lovely attraction of New York. There is hardly anyone who does not love Italian...
18.8 km | 30 mins06:02 pm Stay for 45 min
This stadium is located in The Bronx in New York City. This is meant to be very similar in design...
22.4 km | 29 mins
19.5 km | 27 mins08:43 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Coney Island is dedicated to preserving American culture through various activities and displays....
25.1 km | 43 mins12:26 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Union Square holds a lot of significance in terms of a spot in the city of New York. Located in t...
4.3 km | 19 mins02:15 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) was established in 1929. Today, the Museum’s evolving colle...
5.8 km | 15 mins04:30 am Stay for 3 hrs
Everybody who loves theater knows that Broadway is the place to be. It is a dream to perform here...
11.7 km | 29 mins07:59 am Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the lower portion of Manhattan, not far from other famous neighborhoods like Tribeca, ...
6.6 km | 16 mins
8.3 km | 27 mins
2.5 km | 12 mins02:23 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Macy's Herald Square is the flagship of Macy's department stores, located on Herald Square in...
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Museum Of Modern Art
- High Line
- Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 65th Street
- New York Transit Museum
- Yankee Stadium
- Metropolitan Opera House
- St. Paul's Chapel
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Sao Paulo
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Emporia
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Greenwich
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Melbourne
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Agios Konstantinos
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Scottsdale
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Hasbrouck Heights
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Matawan
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Doha
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City