- 09:00 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 11:20 am Statue Of Liberty
- 01:03 pm Central Park
- 04:08 pm American Museum Of Natural History
- 07:47 pm Ellis Island
- 10:27 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 09:00 am Rockefeller Center
- 10:10 am Empire State Building
- 11:29 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 01:00 pm Fifth Avenue
- 02:17 pm Times Square
- 04:02 pm United Nations Headquarters
Friday 13, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
11.5 km | 20 mins11:20 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
20.0 km | 44 mins01:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
1.1 km | 4 mins04:08 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
19.8 km | 39 mins07:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
17.0 km | 41 mins10:27 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
Saturday 14, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
2.3 km | 11 mins10:10 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
8.6 km | 19 mins11:29 am Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
14.5 km | 31 mins01:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
4.0 km | 17 mins02:17 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
5.0 km | 15 mins04:02 pm Stay for 2 hrs
United Nations is the reason why we believe that peace and security would prevail. It is a symbol...
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- American Museum Of Natural History
- Museum Of Modern Art
- The High Line
- Coney Island Cyclone
- Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- Frick Collection
- New York Transit Museum
- Central Park Zoo
- Hell's Kitchen
- 110 Waverly Pl
- 2801 Summit Ave
- 569 Evergreen Ave
- 11 Wall St
- Meatpacking District
- 884 Gerard Ave
- 1535 Broadway
- 7th Ave & W 27th St
- Hotels near Times Square
- Hotels near American Museum Of Natural History
- Hotels near Coney Island Cyclone
- Hotels near Frick Collection
- Hotels near New York Transit Museum
- Hotels near Central Park Zoo
- Hotels near Broadway
- Hotels near Hell's Kitchen
- Hotels near 884 Gerard Ave
- Hotels near 7th Ave & W 27th St