- 07:00 am St. Patricks Cathedral
- 07:53 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 10:04 am Walter Kerr Theater
- 10:55 am Ground Zero
- 12:21 pm Yankee Stadium
- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:27 am St. Pauls Chapel
- 11:17 am Rockefeller Center
- 12:30 pm Fanaberie
- 01:44 pm Sardis
- 11:00 am Brooklyn Flea
- 12:02 pm The High Line
- 01:38 pm Chinatown
- 03:51 pm Lincoln Center Theater
- 05:09 pm South Street Seaport
- 10:00 am Liberty Science Center
- 12:05 pm Ellis Island
- 02:50 pm The Juilliard School
- 03:42 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 08:00 am Bryant Park
- 10:34 am Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- 01:05 pm Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 03:10 pm Big Gay Ice Cream
- 03:48 pm Gershwin Theatre
- 10:00 am Frick Collection
- 12:03 pm United Nations Headquarters
- 02:06 pm American Airlines Theatre
- 02:58 pm Broadway Street
- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:06 am Circle In The Square Theatre School
- 09:54 am Macys Herald Square
- 11:16 am The Cloisters
- 12:52 pm New York Transit Museum
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 30, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 30 min
The corner stone of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral was laid down in the year 1858 and it opene...
6.81 km | 23.58 mins07:53 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
6.86 km | 11 mins
2.74 km | 6 mins10:55 am Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
17.7 km | 26 mins12:21 pm Stay for 45 min
This stadium is located in The Bronx in New York City. This is meant to be very similar in design...
Tuesday 01, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
4.943 km | 27.88 mins10:27 am Stay for 30 min
A quaint building, the St. Paul’s Chapel is more famous because it is a place where George ...
9.1 km | 20 mins11:17 am Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
5.65 km | 13 mins
5.87 km | 14 mins
Wednesday 02, Dec
8.706 km | 17.58 mins12:02 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
2.94 km | 6 mins01:38 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the lower portion of Manhattan, not far from other famous neighborhoods like Tribeca, ...
6.09 km | 13 mins03:51 pm Stay for 45 min
Spread across a huge area of around 16 acres, the Lincoln center theater is a complex of a number...
8.87 km | 33.00 mins05:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The South Street Seaport is a historic area in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located wh...
Thursday 03, Dec
3.0 km | 6 mins12:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
16.045 km | 45.05 mins
2.21 km | 7 mins03:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
Friday 04, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Bryant Park is known for various reasons. It is full of green lawns, convenient lunch tables, spe...
15.5 km | 35 mins10:34 am Stay for 2 hrs
Brooklyn Botanical Garden is probably the most famous and most beautiful garden in the New York C...
13.093 km | 30.68 mins01:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
2.13 km | 5 mins
3.38 km | 8 mins
Saturday 05, Dec
Sunday 06, Dec
06:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
2.97 km | 6 mins
1.4 km | 3 mins09:54 am Stay for 1 hr
The Macy's Herald Square is the flagship of Macy's department stores, located on Herald Square in...
15.2 km | 22 mins
26.0 km | 37 mins
Monday 07, Dec
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Central Park
- Statue Of Liberty
- Grand Central Terminal
- Bronx Zoo
- Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Bryant Park
- Frick Collection
- Harlem's In
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Dearborn
- 23 Day Trip To New York City From Kharkiv
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Brooklyn
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From San Antonio
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Miami
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Scottsdale
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Doha
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Carrollton
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From New Berlin