- 07:25 am Manchester Airport
- 01:34 pm New York City City Center
- 01:41 pm Holiday Inn Express - Wall Street
- 02:30 pm The National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- 03:44 pm High Line
- 04:52 pm Times Square
- 06:26 pm Rockefeller Center
- 07:31 pm Empire State Building
- 05:47 am Holiday Inn Express - Wall Street
- 06:59 am Liberty State Park
- 10:02 am Empty Sky 9-11 Memorial
- 10:51 am Central Railroad Of New Jersey Terminal
- 11:32 am Pole Position Raceway
- 01:43 pm Barrow Mansion
- 04:49 am Holiday Inn Express - Wall Street
- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:10 am Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- 10:18 am American Museum Of Natural History
- 01:22 pm Childrens Museum Of Manhattan
- 03:29 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 05:45 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 06:21 pm Bryant Park
- 08:48 am Holiday Inn Express - Wall Street
- 10:00 am Liberty Science Center
- 12:06 pm Statue Of Liberty
- 03:17 pm Jersey City Museum
- 04:22 pm Museum Of Russian Art
- 05:25 pm New Jersey Colgate Clock
- 05:59 pm Hudson And Manhattan Railroad Powerhouse
- 06:39 pm Old Bergen Church
- 07:44 pm Loews Jersey Theatre
- 08:15 am Holiday Inn Express - Wall Street
- 09:30 am Statue Cruises
- 12:40 pm Bayview - New York Bay Cemetery
- 01:53 pm Newport Centre
- 04:02 pm Stanley Theatre
- 07:28 pm Gramercy Tavern
- 08:13 am Holiday Inn Express - Wall Street
- 09:13 am United Nations Headquarters
- 11:20 am New York Public Library
- 01:48 pm Hudson County Courthouse
- 03:00 pm Sail N Y C
- 05:19 pm National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 07:39 pm Radio City Music Hall
- 08:23 am Holiday Inn Express - Wall Street
- 09:29 am Grace Church Van Vorst
- 11:01 am New York Historical Society
- 12:42 pm Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 02:52 pm Madison Square Garden
- 03:59 pm Fanaberie
- 05:16 pm New York City City Center
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 02, Dec Manchester, New York City
Departure 07:25 am Manchester Airport
Traveling from Manchester to New York City
5422.59 km | 9 hours 29 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 01:34 pm New York City City Center
1.541 km | 7.38 mins01:41 pm Stay for 45 min126 water streetUSD 1944.00
0.9 km | 4 mins02:30 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
5.2 km | 14 mins03:44 pm Stay for 1 hr
The High Line is one of those places in New York that have transformed from something run down to...
2.73 km | 8.35 mins04:52 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
0.5 mi | 4 mins06:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
1.61 km | 5.17 mins07:31 pm Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
Saturday 03, Dec New York City
05:47 am Stay for 45 min126 water streetUSD 1944.00
14.0 km | 28 mins
0.4 mi | 3 mins
0.5 mi | 4 mins
4.4 km | 11 mins
5.2 km | 11 mins
Sunday 04, Dec New York City
04:49 am Stay for 45 min126 water streetUSD 1944.00
14.3 km | 25 mins06:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
1.9 mi | 10 mins09:10 am Stay for 1 hr
The cornerstone for the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine was laid in the year 1892 and s...
2.945 km | 7.75 mins10:18 am Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
0.9 km | 5 mins
2.084 km | 6.08 mins03:29 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
2.2 mi | 16 mins05:45 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
0.7 mi | 6 mins06:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Bryant Park is known for various reasons. It is full of green lawns, convenient lunch tables, spe...
Monday 05, Dec New York City
08:48 am Stay for 45 min126 water streetUSD 1944.00
13.0 km | 27 mins
3.0 km | 7 mins12:06 pm Stay for 3 hrs
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
5.6 km | 11 mins
1.0 mi | 5 mins
0.3 mi | 3 mins
1.1 km | 4 mins
3.5 km | 10 mins
1.0 km | 5 mins
Tuesday 06, Dec New York City
Wednesday 07, Dec New York City
08:13 am Stay for 45 min126 water streetUSD 1944.00
10.6 km | 15 mins09:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
United Nations is the reason why we believe that peace and security would prevail. It is a symbol...
1.482 km | 7.15 mins
9.6 km | 28 mins
2.3 mi | 11 mins
6.8 km | 20 mins05:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
6.646 km | 19.08 mins07:39 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Also known as the showplace of the Nation, Radio City Music Hall was once the most flicked touris...
Thursday 08, Dec New York City
08:23 am Stay for 45 min126 water streetUSD 1944.00
6.9 km | 20 mins
13.5 km | 32 mins11:01 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The New-York Historical Society, one of America’s pre-eminent cultural institutions, is ded...
4.0 km | 11 mins12:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
2.312 km | 10.08 mins02:52 pm Stay for 45 min
The Madison Square Garden is one place that you will always see full of people- locals and touris...
7.609 km | 22.08 mins
6.0 km | 17 minsDeparture 05:16 pm New York City City Center
Traveling from New York City to Manchester
5419.92 km | 10 hours 9 mins Air India INR 46392
Friday 09, Dec Manchester
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Empire State Building
- Grand Central Terminal
- American Museum Of Natural History
- Museum Of Modern Art
- United Nations Headquarters
- The Morgan Library And Museum
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 65th Street
- New York City Fire Museum
- Chrysler Building
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Dearborn
- 23 Day Trip To New York City From Kharkiv
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Centreville
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Melbourne
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Tuxedo Park
- 14 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Hasbrouck Heights
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Candiac
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Council Bluffs
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Atlanta