- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:34 am Empire State Building
- 11:46 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 02:10 pm Museum Of Modern Art
- 11:00 am American Museum Of Natural History
- 02:25 pm Fanaberie
- 03:34 pm Ground Zero
- 04:40 pm Times Square
- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:26 am Bronx Zoo
- 12:15 am Grand Central Terminal
- 01:24 am Coney Island Cyclone
- 04:53 am New York Transit Museum
- 05:58 am Bridge Gallery
- 10:00 am Childrens Museum Of Manhattan
- 12:08 pm The Morgan Library and Museum
- 01:48 pm Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 03:52 pm Rockefeller Center
- 10:00 am The National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- 11:06 am New York City Fire Museum
- 11:47 am Dead Rabbit
- 01:59 pm Union Square
- 03:32 pm The Mean Fiddler
- 06:00 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 07:04 am Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- 10:16 am Liberty Science Center
- 12:50 pm Brooklyn Flea
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 28, Oct
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
14.6 km | 34 mins10:34 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
4.88 km | 12 mins11:46 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
12.1 km | 24 mins02:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) was established in 1929. Today, the Museum’s evolving colle...
Thursday 29, Oct
11:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
11.3 km | 26 mins
4.6 km | 9 mins03:34 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
2.74 km | 6 mins04:40 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
Friday 30, Oct
Saturday 31, Oct
12:15 am Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
29.8 km | 40 mins01:24 am Stay for 3 hrs
Coney Island is dedicated to preserving American culture through various activities and displays....
19.5 km | 29 mins
2.98 km | 5 mins05:58 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sunday 01, Nov
3.29 km | 8 mins
2.88 km | 10 mins01:48 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
1.64 km | 4 mins03:52 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
Monday 02, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
2.52 km | 6 mins
2.52 km | 11 mins
4.21 km | 12 mins01:59 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Union Square holds a lot of significance in terms of a spot in the city of New York. Located in t...
1.49 km | 3 mins
Tuesday 03, Nov
Wednesday 04, Nov
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- American Museum Of Natural History
- United Nations Headquarters
- Children's Museum Of Manhattan
- Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- Dead Rabbit
- Yankee Stadium
- Central Park Zoo
- Little Italy
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Agios Konstantinos
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Vilnius
- 13 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Hasbrouck Heights
- 3 Day Trip To New York City
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Brooklyn
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Bangalore
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Al Ain
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Mt Airy