- 08:15 am The Wall Street Inn
- 09:00 am Empire State Building
- 11:07 am Ellis Island
- 01:44 pm Rockefeller Center
- 02:53 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 05:09 pm High Line
- 06:22 pm Museum Of Modern Art
- 08:22 pm Radio City Music Hall
- 11:42 pm Explore Hotel And Hostel
- 05:15 am The Wall Street Inn
- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:16 am Times Square
- 11:18 am Bronx Zoo
- 02:41 pm Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 04:56 pm National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 07:11 pm Madison Square Garden
- 08:10 pm Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- 10:27 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 11:21 pm Explore Hotel And Hostel
- 08:15 am The Wall Street Inn
- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 12:43 pm Coney Island Cyclone
- 04:56 pm Explore Hotel And Hostel
Friday 13, May New York City
08:15 am Stay for 45 min9 south william streetUSD 107.1
No transit found09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
10.12 km | 1 hours 7 mins11:07 am Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
8.83 km | 41 mins01:44 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
3.05 km | 6 mins02:53 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
6.186 km | 16.37 mins05:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
The High Line is one of those places in New York that have transformed from something run down to...
4.213 km | 12.97 mins
No transit found08:22 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Also known as the showplace of the Nation, Radio City Music Hall was once the most flicked touris...
6.833 km | 20.17 mins11:42 pm Stay for 45 min415 38th streetUSD 14.9
Saturday 14, May New York City
05:15 am Stay for 45 min9 south william streetUSD 107.1
No transit found06:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
3.874 km | 16.37 mins09:16 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
20.7 km | 32 mins11:18 am Stay for 3 hrs
The zoo is run by the Wildlife Conservation Society which saves wildlife and wild places worldwid...
20.0 km | 23 mins02:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
6.47 km | 14.88 mins04:56 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
4.945 km | 15.07 mins07:11 pm Stay for 45 min
The Madison Square Garden is one place that you will always see full of people- locals and touris...
5.545 km | 14.40 mins
4.0 km | 17 mins10:27 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
7.356 km | 23.65 mins11:21 pm Stay for 45 min415 38th streetUSD 14.9
Sunday 15, May New York City
- Central Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- American Museum Of Natural History
- High Line
- Ellis Island
- Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- United Nations Headquarters
- The Cloisters
- Metropolitan Opera House
- Central Park Zoo
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Boston
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Calgary
- 9 Day Trip To New York City From Madrid
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Sao Paulo
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Whitechapel
- NYC Trip
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Birmingham
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Castro Valley
- 5 Day Trip To New York City
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City