- 08:15 am The Wall Street Inn
- 09:14 am Empire State Building
- 10:42 am Ellis Island
- 01:22 pm Museum Of Modern Art
- 03:33 pm High Line
- 04:43 pm National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 07:01 pm Times Square
- 09:15 am The Wall Street Inn
- 10:28 am American Museum Of Natural History
- 01:32 pm Central Park
- 04:40 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 06:55 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 07:38 pm Radio City Music Hall
- 09:00 am The Wall Street Inn
- 10:09 am Rockefeller Center
- 11:46 am Statue Of Liberty
- 03:12 pm The National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- 04:34 pm New York Public Library
- 06:50 pm Brooklyn Bridge
Saturday 11, Mar New York City
08:15 am Stay for 45 min9 south william streetUSD 107.1
6.12 km | 14 mins09:14 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
14.5 km | 29 mins10:42 am Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
10.241 km | 39.93 mins01:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) was established in 1929. Today, the Museum’s evolving colle...
3.709 km | 11.08 mins03:33 pm Stay for 1 hr
The High Line is one of those places in New York that have transformed from something run down to...
4.644 km | 9.62 mins04:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
6.384 km | 18.50 mins07:01 pm Stay for 3:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
Sunday 12, Mar New York City
09:15 am Stay for 45 min9 south william streetUSD 107.1
8.7 mi | 28 mins10:28 am Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
0.7 mi | 4 mins01:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
0.4 mi | 8 mins04:40 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
3.5 km | 15 mins06:55 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
0.6 mi | 13 mins07:38 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Also known as the showplace of the Nation, Radio City Music Hall was once the most flicked touris...
Monday 13, Mar New York City
09:00 am Stay for 45 min9 south william streetUSD 107.1
6.7 mi | 24 mins10:09 am Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
9.5 mi | 38 mins11:46 am Stay for 3 hrs
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
7.8 mi | 25 mins03:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
6.4 mi | 23 mins
5.6 mi | 16 mins06:50 pm Stay for 2:20 hrs
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Empire State Building
- Central Park
- Statue Of Liberty
- The High Line
- Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- The National Museum Of The American Indian
- Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- Dead Rabbit
- Chrysler Building
- Lexington Avenue
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From Garrison
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Emporia
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Greenwich
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Melbourne
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Birmingham
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Tuxedo Park
- 10 Day Trip To New York City From Barcelona
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Council Bluffs
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From New Berlin