- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:10 am Ground Zero
- 10:19 am Museum Of Modern Art
- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:41 am American Museum Of Natural History
- 02:06 pm Welling Court
- 03:19 pm Big Gay Ice Cream
- 04:09 pm Graffiti Hall Of Fame
- 10:00 am The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 12:41 pm Liberty Science Center
- 02:55 pm Cafe Mogador
- 11:00 am The Cloisters
- 12:19 pm Tuff City
- 01:33 pm French Roast
- 03:42 pm Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 06:13 pm Citi Field
- 10:00 am United Nations Headquarters
- 12:10 pm St. Pauls Chapel
- 12:55 pm Brooklyn Industries
- 03:08 pm Bloomingdales
- 07:00 am Liberty State Park
- 10:40 am St. Patricks Cathedral
- 11:52 am Stillwell Avenue
- 12:45 pm New York Transit Museum
- 01:56 pm The Lion
- 11:00 am Bronx Zoo
- 02:35 pm Madison Square Garden
- 03:30 pm 5 Pointz Aerosol Art Center
- 05:42 pm Germania Bank Building
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 11, Jun
06:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
4.08 km | 10 mins09:10 am Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
3.72 km | 9 mins10:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) was established in 1929. Today, the Museum’s evolving colle...
Sunday 12, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
19.1 km | 41 mins10:41 am Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
9.0 km | 25 mins
9.6 km | 28 mins
9.6 km | 21 mins
Monday 13, Jun
Tuesday 14, Jun
5.8 km | 20 mins
15.8 km | 29 mins01:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
French Roast is a lovely place to eat at when in New York. The outdoor seating as well as the ins...
3.7 km | 9 mins03:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
29.3 km | 31 mins
Wednesday 15, Jun
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
United Nations is the reason why we believe that peace and security would prevail. It is a symbol...
5.43 km | 10 mins12:10 pm Stay for 30 min
A quaint building, the St. Paul’s Chapel is more famous because it is a place where George ...
4.89 km | 15 mins
7.07 km | 13 mins03:08 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Most of the World is full of F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatics and anybody who’s followed the series r...
Thursday 16, Jun
Friday 17, Jun
11:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The zoo is run by the Wildlife Conservation Society which saves wildlife and wild places worldwid...
20.1 km | 35 mins02:35 pm Stay for 45 min
The Madison Square Garden is one place that you will always see full of people- locals and touris...
5.1 km | 10 mins
6.0 km | 12 mins05:42 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Bowery Graffiti Wall down definitely revels in the attention it gets. But right here over at ...
Saturday 18, Jun
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Empire State Building
- Rockefeller Center
- The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- Grand Central Terminal
- High Line
- National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- Coney Island Cyclone
- Gramercy Tavern
- Dead Rabbit
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Canal Winchester
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Sao Paulo
- 3 Day Trip To New York City
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Stoneham
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From London
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Riga
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Akron
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Woodstock
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Day Trip To New York City From Ilford