- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:32 am Circle Line Cruise
- 01:08 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 03:12 pm Times Square
- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:48 am Coney Island Cyclone
- 10:00 am United Nations Headquarters
- 12:31 pm Liberty Science Center
- 02:42 pm Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 04:47 pm Big Gay Ice Cream
- 10:00 am The National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- 11:18 am Empire State Building
- 12:27 pm Childrens Museum Of Manhattan
- 02:59 pm New York Transit Museum
- 04:14 pm Ground Zero
- 10:00 am New York City Fire Museum
- 11:08 am Bronx Zoo
- 02:36 pm The Morgan Library and Museum
- 04:58 pm Staten Island Ferry
- 06:04 pm Dead Rabbit
- 07:00 am Little Italy
- 09:04 am Rockefeller Center
- 10:08 am The Mean Fiddler
- 01:41 pm Brooklyn Flea
- 06:00 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 07:12 am Chinatown
- 09:27 am Hudson River Greenway
- 11:57 am Bridge Gallery
- 02:22 pm Yankee Stadium
Sunday 22, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
15.3 km | 32 mins
3.06 km | 6 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
2.41 km | 4 mins03:12 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
Monday 23, Nov
Tuesday 24, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
United Nations is the reason why we believe that peace and security would prevail. It is a symbol...
17.1 km | 32 mins
6.86 km | 11 mins02:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
2.13 km | 5 mins
Wednesday 25, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
9.1 km | 19 mins11:18 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
3.91 km | 9 mins
16.2 km | 31 mins
6.43 km | 15 mins04:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
Thursday 26, Nov
Friday 27, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Little Italy is a lovely attraction of New York. There is hardly anyone who does not love Italian...
1.89 km | 4 mins09:04 am Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
1.18 km | 4 mins
14.9 km | 34 mins
Saturday 28, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
3.58 km | 12 mins07:12 am Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the lower portion of Manhattan, not far from other famous neighborhoods like Tribeca, ...
9.34 km | 15 mins
12.5 km | 30 mins11:57 am Stay for 2 hrs
17.4 km | 26 mins02:22 pm Stay for 45 min
This stadium is located in The Bronx in New York City. This is meant to be very similar in design...
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Grand Central Terminal
- Museum Of Modern Art
- The High Line
- Coney Island Cyclone
- New York Public Library
- Bryant Park
- Frick Collection
- Yankee Stadium
- Metropolitan Opera House
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Union City
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From Floral Park
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Brooklyn
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Greenwich
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Miami
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Agios Konstantinos
- 13 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 14 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City