- 09:00 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 11:28 am Central Park
- 02:32 pm American Museum Of Natural History
- 05:49 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 06:37 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 08:58 pm Ground Zero
- 10:21 pm United Nations Headquarters
- 12:39 am Times Square
- 02:22 am Fifth Avenue
- 03:42 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 05:09 am Empire State Building
- 09:00 am Rockefeller Center
- 10:07 am St. Patricks Cathedral
- 11:02 am Little Italy
- 01:34 pm Coney Island Cyclone
- 05:12 pm The High Line
- 06:54 pm Macys Herald Square
- 08:12 pm Chinatown
- 10:39 pm Broadway Street
- 01:59 am Museum Of Modern Art
- 04:12 am Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- 09:00 am Chrysler Building
- 11:12 am South Street Seaport
- 01:26 pm Brooklyn Flea
- 02:41 pm New York Public Library
- 04:52 pm Bloomingdales
- 08:17 pm Bldg 92
- 11:50 pm Empty Sky 9-11 Memorial
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Tuesday 01, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
10.8 km | 28 mins11:28 am Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
1.1 km | 4 mins02:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
4.4 km | 18 mins05:49 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
4.5 km | 17 mins06:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
8.2 km | 22 mins08:58 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
8.4 km | 23 mins10:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
United Nations is the reason why we believe that peace and security would prevail. It is a symbol...
3.5 km | 18 mins12:39 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
3.3 km | 13 mins02:22 am Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
12.0 km | 20 mins03:42 am Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
8.4 km | 27 mins05:09 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
Wednesday 02, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
1.2 km | 8 mins10:07 am Stay for 30 min
The corner stone of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral was laid down in the year 1858 and it opene...
6.0 km | 24 mins11:02 am Stay for 2 hrs
Little Italy is a lovely attraction of New York. There is hardly anyone who does not love Italian...
23.9 km | 33 mins
25.4 km | 38 mins05:12 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
2.4 km | 11 mins06:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Macy's Herald Square is the flagship of Macy's department stores, located on Herald Square in...
4.7 km | 18 mins08:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the lower portion of Manhattan, not far from other famous neighborhoods like Tribeca, ...
14.8 km | 27 mins10:39 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Everybody who loves theater knows that Broadway is the place to be. It is a dream to perform here...
5.6 km | 20 mins01:59 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) was established in 1929. Today, the Museum’s evolving colle...
3.7 km | 13 mins
Thursday 03, Dec
9.2 km | 12 mins11:12 am Stay for 2 hrs
The South Street Seaport is a historic area in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located wh...
5.6 km | 15 mins
9.8 km | 30 mins
2.2 km | 11 mins04:52 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Most of the World is full of F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatics and anybody who’s followed the series r...
13.5 km | 25 mins
16.8 km | 33 mins
Friday 04, Dec
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
- American Museum Of Natural History
- The High Line
- Madison Square Garden
- Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- New York City Fire Museum
- Dead Rabbit
- Chrysler Building
- Lexington Avenue
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Scottsdale
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Tuxedo Park
- 10 Day Trip To New York City From Barcelona
- 13 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 14 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Doha
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Mckinney
- 9 Day Trip To New York City From Teddington