- 08:00 am Bryant Park
- 10:08 am New York Historical Society
- 11:44 am Circle Line Cruise
- 07:00 am St. Patricks Cathedral
- 07:39 am Broadway Street
- 10:41 am Fifth Avenue
- 10:00 am Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- 12:47 pm The Cloisters
- 02:12 pm Frick Collection
- 04:16 pm Times Square
- 10:00 am St. Pauls Chapel
- 10:38 am Empire State Building
- 12:12 pm New York Botanical Garden
- 03:51 pm Madison Square Garden
- 04:45 pm Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- 10:00 am Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- 11:44 am Brooklyn Museum
- 03:21 pm Rockefeller Center
- 04:50 pm Bldg 92
- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:14 am American Museum Of Natural History
Sunday 22, Nov
Monday 23, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 30 min
The corner stone of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral was laid down in the year 1858 and it opene...
3.79 km | 9 mins07:39 am Stay for 3 hrs
Everybody who loves theater knows that Broadway is the place to be. It is a dream to perform here...
1.9 km | 2 mins10:41 am Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
Tuesday 24, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Brooklyn Botanical Garden is probably the most famous and most beautiful garden in the New York C...
25.8 km | 48 mins
14.9 km | 24 mins
1.22 km | 4 mins04:16 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
Wednesday 25, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 30 min
A quaint building, the St. Paul’s Chapel is more famous because it is a place where George ...
4.47 km | 8 mins10:38 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
21.8 km | 35 mins12:12 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Founded in 1891, the New York Botanical Garden boasts one of the world's greatest collections of ...
27.6 km | 39 mins03:51 pm Stay for 45 min
The Madison Square Garden is one place that you will always see full of people- locals and touris...
4.27 km | 9 mins
Thursday 26, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The cornerstone for the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine was laid in the year 1892 and s...
21.7 km | 45 mins11:44 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Brooklyn Museum, housed in a 560,000-square-foot, Beaux-Arts building, is one of the oldest a...
14.7 km | 37 mins03:21 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
14.0 km | 29 mins
Friday 27, Nov
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Rockefeller Center
- American Museum Of Natural History
- Radio City Music Hall
- Gramercy Tavern
- Bryant Park
- Dead Rabbit
- Harlem's In
- Battery Park
- Metropolitan Opera House
- Little Italy
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From Ephrata
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Akron
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Sao Paulo
- 8 Day Trip To New York City From Calgary
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Brigham City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Norwalk
- 3 Day Trip To New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Astoria
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Stoneham
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Ilford