Nong Prue Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Nong Prue using this travel itinerary which takes you through the top attractions in the city.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Parking Garage Bldg 3
- Louis' Tavern Transit Hotel Dayrooms Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bus Station
- Leyana Spa
- Hilton Pattaya
- Rose Garden
- Benjasiri Park
- Grand Palace
- Wat Phra Kaew
- Chao Phor Seua
- Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
- Pak Khlong Flower Market
- Chao Phraya River
- Lumpini Park
- Dusit Zoo
- Bangkok Doll Factory And Museum
- Jim Thompson House
- China Town
- The Verandah
Recent Itineraries for Nong Prue in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Nong Prue? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Nong Prue travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Nong Prue Itinerary 5 Days
Nong Prue abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Nong Prue - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Nong Prue is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Nong Prue when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Nong Prue tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Nong Prue ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Nong Prue. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Nong Prue. You can visit popular places in Nong Prue, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Nong Prue?
The budget cost of 5 days in Nong Prue is USD 205. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Nong Prue 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Nong Prue are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Nong Prue in 5 days?
Louis' Tavern Transit Hotel Dayrooms Suvarnabhumi Airport, Suvarnabhumi Airport Parking Garage Bldg 3, Suvarnabhumi Airport Bus Station, Hilton Pattaya must be a part of your Nong Prue itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Nong Prue travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Nong Prue like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Nong Prue.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Nong Prue in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Nong Prue on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Nong Prue
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Nong Prue. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Nong Prue for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Nong Prue, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Nong Prue