- 10:00 am Stegastein Viewpoint
- 12:32 pm The Flam Railway
- 02:13 pm Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours
- 06:15 pm Fjord Safari
- 09:00 am Old Stavanger
- 12:14 pm Museum Of Archaeology
- 10:30 am Skagefla
- 04:36 pm Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau
- 10:00 am Oslo Cathedral
- 11:06 am The Viking Ship Museum
- 12:47 pm The Royal Palace
- 02:20 pm Oslo Opera House
- 01:00 pm Alesund Aquarium
- 04:29 pm Alesund Harbor
- 06:39 pm Alesund Town Park And Fjellstoua Viewpoint
- 09:00 am Skaidi Tourist Information
- 10:39 am Hammerfest Tourist Information
- 01:34 pm Holmen Husky - Dog Sledding Tours
- 03:15 pm Masi
- 04:00 pm Reisa Nasjonalpark
- 09:00 am Kystriksveien
- 09:50 am Egge Museum
- 11:46 am Namdalsmuseet
- 01:57 pm Helvete
Wednesday 11, Nov
Thursday 12, Nov
Friday 13, Nov
Saturday 14, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Oslo’s third cathedral was built in 1697 after the first two burned down in fires. Both the...
4.37 km | 6 mins11:06 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Containing some of the world’s most well preserved Viking artefacts, this museum mainly exh...
5.8 km | 11 mins12:47 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This 19th century neo-classical building is the official residence of the Norwegian Monarch. It w...
1.09 km | 3 mins02:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This beautiful white building, which has won many awards for its design, hosts Norway’s gre...
Sunday 15, Nov
Monday 16, Nov
Tuesday 17, Nov
More about Oslo
Is Atlantic Ocean Road The Most Dangerous Road In The World?Sharp turns, wild nature combined with most breathtaking views, is all you'll experience on a road trip through The Atlantic Ocean Road
12 Most Lonely Houses in the WorldWorld's most lonely houses may make you feel content and wishful. So why not take a look at these remote houses and maybe visit one on your own!
Star Wars Themed Places To ExploreYou don't only watch star wars, you live it..let us see how. Check out these star wars themed places that will make you go wild!