- 02:55 pm Riga International Airport
- 04:00 pm Helsinki Airport
- 04:16 pm Kappeli
- 05:11 pm Linnanmaki Amusement Park
- 08:39 am Hakaniemi Market Hall
- 09:53 am Helsinki Cathedral
- 10:41 am Senate Square
- 11:55 am Museum Of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- 12:32 pm Ateneum Art Museum
- 03:38 pm Kamppi Chapel Of Silence
- 04:30 pm The Railway Station
- 05:40 pm National Museum Of Finland
- 06:32 pm Olympic Stadium
- 08:55 pm Helsinki Airport
- 10:00 pm Riga International Airport
Saturday 30, Sep Riga, Nurmijärvi
Departure 02:55 pm Riga International Airport
Traveling from Riga to Nurmijärvi
381.83 km | 1 hours 5 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 04:00 pm Helsinki Airport
17.9 km | 17 mins
17.6 km | 25 mins
Sunday 01, Oct Nurmijärvi, Riga
1.1 km | 14 mins09:53 am Stay for 45 min
The Lutheran Cathedral or the Helsinki Cathedral, which is known as the Tuomiokirkko in Finnish, ...
0.3 km | 3 mins10:41 am Stay for 1 hr
With the Impressive Helsinki Cathedral forming a gorgeous backdrop for it, the Senate Square is t...
1.136 km | 13.63 mins11:55 am Stay for 30 min
The Museum of Contemporary art in Helsinki is a paradise for the art lover. With over 8000 modern...
0.5 km | 7 mins12:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Ateneum Art Museum is a very interesting attraction for art lovers in the city of Helsinki. T...
0.5 km | 7 mins
0.4 km | 6 mins04:30 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Railway Station or the Rautatieasema is an architecturally noteworthy station in Helsinki. Th...
0.8 km | 10 mins05:40 pm Stay for 45 min
This museum traces the history of Finland Back to the prehistoric days and comes back to the cont...
1.8 km | 7 mins06:32 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Olympic Stadium in Helsinki is certainly an iconic structure. The oblong stadium is a wonderf...
17.7 km | 22 minsDeparture 08:55 pm Helsinki Airport
Traveling from Nurmijärvi to Riga
381.83 km | 1 hours 5 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 10:00 pm Riga International Airport