- 09:00 am Shinsaibashi
- 12:03 pm Shinsekai
- 09:00 am Kinkaku-ji
- 02:53 pm Arashiyama
- 03:59 pm Kiyomizu-dera
- 10:09 am Fushimi Inari-taisha
- 09:00 am Kyu-yodo River
- 10:00 am Osaka Museum Of Housing And Living
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 07, Nov
Sunday 08, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Kinkaku-ji (aka Temple of Golden Pavilion) is a Zen temple situated in the norther...
7.69 km | 9 mins10:09 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Fushimi Inari-Taisha is an important Shinto shrine situated in southern Kyoto. It is the most...
12.0 km | 45 mins02:53 pm Stay for 1 hr
Situated around 30 minutes drive from the city centre of Kyoto, Arashiyama is a district in Kyoto...
3.01 km | 6 mins03:59 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Established in the year 778, the Kiyomizu-dera is located halfway up the Otowa Mountain in easter...
Monday 09, Nov
Tuesday 10, Nov
Wednesday 11, Nov
- Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine
- Abeno Harukas
- Shitenno Ji
- Midosuji Sculpture Street
- Museum Of Oriental Ceramics
- Universal Citywalk Osaka
- Nanbayasaka Shrine
- Isshinji Temple
- 5 Day Trip To Osaka-shi From Denville
- 4 Day Trip To Osaka-shi From Annemasse
- 4 Day Trip To Osaka-shi From Honolulu
- Nigelana's Japan Adventure
- 15 Day Trip To Hakone, Osaka-shi, Kyoto, Tokyo From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Osaka-shi From Metz
- 6 Day Trip To Osaka-shi From Lima
- 6 Day Trip To Osaka-shi From Hong Kong
- 4 Day Trip To Osaka From Long Beach
- 5 Day Trip To Osaka From Paris