- 08:38 am Holmenkollen Ski Museum and Ski Jump Tower
- 10:00 am The Viking Ship Museum
- 11:31 am Norwegian Museum Of Cultural History
- 01:35 pm Bygdoy Peninsula
- Free Time
- 10:48 am The Kon-tiki Museum
- 12:00 pm Vigeland Museum And Park
- 02:06 pm The Royal Palace
- 03:40 pm National Gallery
- Free Time
- 11:48 am Oslo Cathedral
- 12:53 pm Akershus Castle And Fortress
- 02:56 pm Nobel Peace Center
- 05:00 pm Oslo Opera House
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Fram Polar Ship Museum
- 12:11 pm Aker Brygge
- 04:56 pm Astrup Fearnley Museum Of Modern Art
Monday 27, Nov Oslo
08:39 am Stay for 1 hr
This large hill has been used as a ski-jump for over a hundred years! It’s hosted some of t...
10.2 km | 21 mins10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Containing some of the world’s most well preserved Viking artefacts, this museum mainly exh...
0.6 km | 2 mins11:31 am Stay for 2 hrs
This wonderfully engaging museum is the largest cultural museum in Norway. The exhibits cover Nor...
1.5 km | 3 mins01:35 pm Stay for 8 hrs
Some places look like they jumped out of fairy tales – this is one of those places. Once an...
Tuesday 28, Nov Oslo
Stay for 02:49 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:48 am Stay for 1 hr
Kon-Tiki is a raft that in 1947 carried Norwegian explorer and writer Thor Heyerdahl from South A...
4.5 km | 11 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Gustav Vigelands’s sculptures. It’s the museum’s only reason for being. ...
1.9 km | 7 mins02:06 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This 19th century neo-classical building is the official residence of the Norwegian Monarch. It w...
1.5 km | 4 mins
Wednesday 29, Nov Oslo
Stay for 03:49 hrs
No transit found11:48 am Stay for 1 hr
Oslo’s third cathedral was built in 1697 after the first two burned down in fires. Both the...
1.4 km | 5 mins12:53 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Built in the 14th century to defend Oslo from attack, the castle is famous for having withstood e...
2.6 km | 3 mins02:56 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Who all have won the Nobel Peace Prize? What did they do to earn it? Who was Alfred Nobel? These ...
1.8 km | 3 mins05:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This beautiful white building, which has won many awards for its design, hosts Norway’s gre...
Thursday 30, Nov Oslo
Stay for 02 hrs
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The story of the Norwegian polar ship Fram is famous! It holds the record for being the ship that...
6.6 km | 12 mins12:11 pm Stay for 4 hrs
One of Oslo’s most popular neighbourhoods thanks to it’s dazzling entertainment, dini...
17.8 km | 44 mins04:56 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This contemporary art gallery focuses on Norwegian and international art. In the past the museum ...
- Norwegian Museum Of Cultural History
- Akershus Castle And Fortress
- Astrup Fearnley Museum Of Modern Art
- Norwegian Museum Of Technology
- Mathallen Food Hall
- Sognsvann Lake
- Botanical Gardens
- Ekebergparken Sculpture Park
- Oslo City Museum And Frogner Manor
- National Library Of Norway
- Trip To Oslo
- 1 Day Trip To Oslo From Oslo
- 4 Day Trip To Oslo From Bochum
- 7 Day Trip To Oslo From Lebanon
- 4 Day Trip To Oslo From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To Oslo From Beirut
- 9 Day Trip To Oslo From Ridgefield Park
- 3 Day Trip To Oslo From Dublin
- 5 Day Trip To Oslo From Accra
- 2 Day Trip To Oslo From Oslo