- 08:38 am Holmenkollen Ski Museum and Ski Jump Tower
- 10:00 am The Viking Ship Museum
- 11:30 am Oscarsborg Fortress
- 03:30 pm The Ibsen Museum
- 04:18 pm Aker Brygge
- 08:54 am Colosseum
- 12:00 pm Vigeland Museum And Park
- 02:06 pm The Royal Palace
- 03:40 pm National Gallery
- 08:26 am Ekebergparken Sculpture Park
- 10:38 am Mathallen Food Hall
- 11:46 am Oslo Cathedral
- 12:51 pm Museum of Cultural History, Oslo
- 02:56 pm Nobel Peace Center
- 05:00 pm Oslo Opera House
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Fram Museum - The Polar Ship Fram
- 12:00 pm The Kon-tiki Museum
- 01:00 pm Norwegian Maritime Museum
- 03:03 pm Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
- 08:52 am Karl Johans gate
- 12:00 pm Akershus Castle And Fortress
- 02:08 pm Munch Museum
- 04:28 pm Sognsvann Lake
- 09:00 am Bygdoy Peninsula
Monday 10, Jul Oslo
08:39 am Stay for 1 hr
This large hill has been used as a ski-jump for over a hundred years! It’s hosted some of t...
10.2 km | 21 mins10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Containing some of the world’s most well preserved Viking artefacts, this museum mainly exh...
No transit found
No transit found03:30 pm Stay for 45 min
Henrik Ibsen is the world’s most frequently performed playwright after Shakespeare. His pla...
1.3 km | 4 mins04:18 pm Stay for 4 hrs
One of Oslo’s most popular neighbourhoods thanks to it’s dazzling entertainment, dini...
Tuesday 11, Jul Oslo
Wednesday 12, Jul Oslo
4.6 km | 13 mins
2.4 km | 7 mins11:46 am Stay for 1 hr
Oslo’s third cathedral was built in 1697 after the first two burned down in fires. Both the...
1.9 km | 6 mins
1.909 km | 4.95 mins
1.8 km | 3 mins05:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This beautiful white building, which has won many awards for its design, hosts Norway’s gre...
Thursday 13, Jul Oslo
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The story of the Norwegian polar ship Fram is famous! It holds the record for being the ship that...
No transit found12:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Kon-Tiki is a raft that in 1947 carried Norwegian explorer and writer Thor Heyerdahl from South A...
4 m | 1 min
1.5 km | 4 mins03:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This wonderfully engaging museum is the largest cultural museum in Norway. The exhibits cover Nor...
Friday 14, Jul Oslo
Saturday 15, Jul Oslo
- The Viking Ship Museum
- Akershus Castle And Fortress
- Bygdoy Peninsula
- Aker Brygge
- Norwegian Museum Of Technology
- The Ibsen Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Magic Ice Bar
- 4 Day Trip To Oslo From Kitchener
- 4 Day Trip To Oslo From Roseville
- 3 Day Trip To Oslo From Wandsworth
- 5 Day Trip To Oslo From Singapore
- 9 Day Trip To Oslo From Santiago
- 5 Day Trip To Oslo From Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 3 Day Trip To Oslo From Oslo
- 3 Day Trip To Oslo From Paris
- 5 Day Trip To Oslo From Rome
- 2 Day Trip To Oslo From Brussels