- 08:38 am Holmenkollen Ski Museum and Ski Jump Tower
- 10:00 am The Viking Ship Museum
- 11:30 am Oscarsborg Fortress
- 03:30 pm The Ibsen Museum
- 04:18 pm Aker Brygge
- 08:54 am Colosseum
- 12:00 pm Vigeland Museum And Park
- 02:06 pm The Royal Palace
- 03:40 pm National Gallery
- 08:26 am Ekebergparken Sculpture Park
- 10:38 am Mathallen Food Hall
- 11:46 am Oslo Cathedral
- 12:51 pm Museum Of Cultural History
- 02:56 pm Nobel Peace Center
- 05:00 pm Oslo Opera House
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Fram Polar Ship Museum
- 12:00 pm The Kon-tiki Museum
- 01:00 pm Norwegian Maritime Museum
- 03:03 pm Norwegian Museum Of Cultural History
- 08:52 am Karl Johans Gate
- 12:00 pm Akershus Castle And Fortress
- 02:08 pm Munch Museum
- 04:28 pm Sognsvann Lake
- 09:00 am Bygdoy Peninsula
Monday 10, Jul Oslo
08:39 am Stay for 1 hr
This large hill has been used as a ski-jump for over a hundred years! It’s hosted some of t...
10.2 km | 21 mins10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Containing some of the world’s most well preserved Viking artefacts, this museum mainly exh...
No transit found
No transit found03:30 pm Stay for 45 min
Henrik Ibsen is the world’s most frequently performed playwright after Shakespeare. His pla...
1.3 km | 4 mins04:18 pm Stay for 4 hrs
One of Oslo’s most popular neighbourhoods thanks to it’s dazzling entertainment, dini...
Tuesday 11, Jul Oslo
Wednesday 12, Jul Oslo
4.6 km | 13 mins
2.4 km | 7 mins11:46 am Stay for 1 hr
Oslo’s third cathedral was built in 1697 after the first two burned down in fires. Both the...
1.9 km | 6 mins
1.909 km | 4.95 mins02:56 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Who all have won the Nobel Peace Prize? What did they do to earn it? Who was Alfred Nobel? These ...
1.8 km | 3 mins05:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This beautiful white building, which has won many awards for its design, hosts Norway’s gre...
Thursday 13, Jul Oslo
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The story of the Norwegian polar ship Fram is famous! It holds the record for being the ship that...
No transit found12:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Kon-Tiki is a raft that in 1947 carried Norwegian explorer and writer Thor Heyerdahl from South A...
4 m | 1 min
1.5 km | 4 mins03:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This wonderfully engaging museum is the largest cultural museum in Norway. The exhibits cover Nor...
Friday 14, Jul Oslo
08:53 am Stay for 3 hrs
Oslo’s beautiful main street was named after King Charles III John of Norway, who was also ...
1.8 km | 7 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Built in the 14th century to defend Oslo from attack, the castle is famous for having withstood e...
3.3 km | 8 mins02:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Edward Munch was a pioneering expressionist painter. Before his death, he bequeathed a large coll...
10.3 km | 20 mins04:28 pm Stay for 3 hrs
A popular and pretty natural retreat for the people of Oslo, the Lake isn’t very large. Onl...
Saturday 15, Jul Oslo
- The Royal Palace
- Aker Brygge
- Norwegian Museum Of Technology
- Sognsvann Lake
- The Ibsen Museum
- National Library Of Norway
- Anker Hostel
- Parkveien 78
- Stenersen Museum
- Sagene Church
- Uio Museum Of Cultural History
- Armed Forces Museum
- The Palace Park
- Paulus Church
- Valerenga Church
- Sofienberg Park
- Rock Carvings, Ekeberg
- Hotels near Norwegian Museum Of Technology
- Hotels near Colosseum
- Hotels near The Ibsen Museum
- Hotels near National Library Of Norway
- Hotels near Parkveien 78
- Hotels near Sagene Church
- Hotels near Armed Forces Museum
- Hotels near Paulus Church
- Hotels near Valerenga Church
- Hotels near Sofienberg Park