- 09:00 am Norwegian Museum Of Cultural History
- 11:19 am Holmenkollen Ski Museum and Ski Jump Tower
- 12:43 pm Fram Polar Ship Museum
- 02:57 pm Oslo Opera House
- 05:07 pm The Viking Ship Museum
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 12, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This wonderfully engaging museum is the largest cultural museum in Norway. The exhibits cover Nor...
9.6 km | 20 mins11:19 am Stay for 1 hr
This large hill has been used as a ski-jump for over a hundred years! It’s hosted some of t...
11.0 km | 23 mins12:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The story of the Norwegian polar ship Fram is famous! It holds the record for being the ship that...
7.8 km | 14 mins02:57 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This beautiful white building, which has won many awards for its design, hosts Norway’s gre...
6.9 km | 10 mins05:07 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Containing some of the world’s most well preserved Viking artefacts, this museum mainly exh...
Friday 13, Nov
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Akershus Castle And Fortress
- Nobel Peace Center
- The Ibsen Museum
- Museum Of Cultural History
- Oslo City Museum And Frogner Manor
- The University Of Oslo
- Oslo Jewish Museum
- Mr India
- Parkveien 78
- 5 Day Trip To Oslo From Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 3 Day Trip To Oslo From Caravate
- 1 Day Trip To Oslo From Oslo
- 3 Day Trip To Oslo From Leeds
- 7 Day Trip To Oslo From Lebanon
- 3 Day Trip To Oslo From Williamsburg
- 4 Day Trip To Oslo From Houston
- 3 Day Trip To Oslo From Millbrae
- 3 Day Trip To Oslo From Reading
- 2 Day Trip To Oslo From Oslo