Ovada Itinerary 4 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 4 days in Ovada with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Gummy Park (acqui Terme)
- Piscine Di Acqui Terme (acqui Terme)
- La Bollente (acqui Terme)
- Villa Ottolenghi
- Biblioteca Civica La Fabbrica Dei Libri
- Nizza Monferrato
- Palazzo Tornielli (molare)
- Castello Di Novi Ligure (novi Ligure)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Parco Acquatico Bolleblu
- Forte Di Gavi
- Villa Serra
- Museo Civico Di Archeologia Ligure
- Giardino Di Villa Centurione Doria
- Villa Durazzo-pallavicini
- Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport
- Municipio Di Trisobbio
- Golf Colline Del Gavi
- Bagni Mauro
- Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guardia
- Santuario Gesù Bambino Di Praga
- Azienda Agricola Cascina Boccaccio
- Via Roma, 208
- Camping Sole
4 Days in Ovada - Perfect Holiday Guide
A fun-filled vacation to the lively and effervescent city of Ovada is surely on the bucket-list of every globetrotter. Filled to the brim with splendid places of immense natural beauty, culturally significant landmarks, exciting party spots, historically rich destinations and charming touristy attractions Ovada bequeaths tourists of all age groups and tastes with endless vacationing opportunities.
Are 4 days enough for trip to Ovada?
Considering the fact that Ovada has so much to do, you can easily spend a week or more here and not get bored. While exploring Ovada in simply 4 days might seem like an impossible task, TripHobo is here to suggest some 4 days trip plans so that you can make the most out of it! Not just attractions, TripHobo will help you to figure out how much money is required for 4 days in Ovada, trip plans that include accommodation and activities, 3N/4D packages in Ovada and things to do in Ovada in 4 days.
What to pack for 4 days in Ovada vacation?
Since you are going to be spending more than just a couple of days in Ovada, here are few must-haves in your luggage:
- Layered clothing, it always comes handy.
- Empty bottle of water to stay hydrated.
- Prescription meds.
How to see Ovada in 4 days?
If you have just 4 days to spare when visiting this fascinating city, your travel plan must include Monastero Passioniste, Padri Scolopi - Comunita' Di Ovada, Confraternita Ss. Annunziata, Chiesa S. Paolo Della Croce, Chiesa Santa Maria Delle Grazie, Chiesa Di Nostra Signora Assunta in your itinerary for first two days. On the third day of your Ovada trip, visit Confraternita Della Ss. Trinita E Di San Giovanni Battista Di Ovada and Parco Sandro Pertini to begin with, if you have time left, you can proceed to Monumento Ai Caduti Di Tutte Le Guerre. Even after exploring the top highlights of Ovada, you will have sufficient time to tour the lesser-known nooks of the city. Book a insider tour like a food tour that offers a gastronomical experience or spend leisurely time at spots where locals love to relax.
Ovada travel tips and transportation modes:
- Book 4-day Ovada transport pass if available, that will help you save on commute in the city.
- Make sure to explore the city centre on foot.
- Check with local car/bike rental agencies and you can have your own vehicle to move around Ovada.
- Spend an afternoon indulging in some retail therapy.
Where to eat and drink in Ovada?
4 days is a good enough time and you'll have almost 12 different meals to explore the variety of delicacies offered in Ovada. Best bet is to ask your host or a local to guide you to the best food joints.
Best accommodation options for 4 days 3 nights in Ovada
On your 4 day trip to Ovada, you can book a hotel or an bed and breakfast in the neighbourhood of your choice and not necessarily near the airport or the train station. You can also try 2 different accommodations in different areas to get slice of two different locales.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Ovada