Ovada Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Ovada with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Gummy Park (acqui Terme)
- Piscine Di Acqui Terme (acqui Terme)
- La Bollente (acqui Terme)
- Villa Ottolenghi
- Biblioteca Civica La Fabbrica Dei Libri
- Nizza Monferrato
- Palazzo Tornielli (molare)
- Castello Di Novi Ligure (novi Ligure)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Parco Acquatico Bolleblu
- Forte Di Gavi
- Villa Serra
- Museo Civico Di Archeologia Ligure
- Giardino Di Villa Centurione Doria
- Villa Durazzo-Pallavicini
- Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport
- Municipio Di Trisobbio
- Golf Colline Del Gavi
- Bagni Mauro
- Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guardia
- Santuario Gesù Bambino Di Praga
- Azienda Agricola Cascina Boccaccio
- Via Roma, 208
- Camping Sole
- Via Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Villa Banfi
- Parrocchia S. Vito R.
- Villa Brignole Sale Duchessa Di Galliera
- Castello Dei Paleologi
5 Days in Ovada - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Ovada is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Ovada when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Ovada tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Ovada ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Ovada. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Ovada. You can visit popular places in Ovada, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Ovada?
The budget cost of 5 days in Ovada is USD 765. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Ovada 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Ovada are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Ovada in 5 days?
Chiesa S. Paolo Della Croce, Confraternita Ss. Annunziata, Monastero Passioniste, Padri Scolopi - Comunita' Di Ovada must be a part of your Ovada itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Chiesa Di Nostra Signora Assunta, Chiesa Santa Maria Delle Grazie, Confraternita Della Ss. Trinita E Di San Giovanni Battista Di Ovada. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Ovada, you can add Parco Sandro Pertini and Monumento Ai Caduti Di Tutte Le Guerre to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Ovada travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Ovada like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Ovada.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Ovada in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Ovada on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Ovada
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Ovada. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Ovada for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Ovada, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Ovada
Recommended Ovada Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!