Ovada Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Ovada from Ovada itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Ovada.
- Gummy Park (acqui Terme)
- Piscine Di Acqui Terme (acqui Terme)
- La Bollente (acqui Terme)
- Villa Ottolenghi
- Biblioteca Civica La Fabbrica Dei Libri
- Nizza Monferrato
- Palazzo Tornielli (molare)
- Castello Di Novi Ligure (novi Ligure)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Parco Acquatico Bolleblu
- Forte Di Gavi
- Villa Serra
- Museo Civico Di Archeologia Ligure
- Giardino Di Villa Centurione Doria
- Villa Durazzo-Pallavicini
- Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport
- Municipio Di Trisobbio
- Golf Colline Del Gavi
- Bagni Mauro
- Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guardia
- Santuario Gesu Bambino Di Praga
- Azienda Agricola Cascina Boccaccio
- Via Roma, 208
- Camping Sole
- Via Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Villa Banfi
- Parrocchia S. Vito R.
- Villa Brignole Sale Duchessa Di Galliera
- Castello Dei Paleologi
5 Days in Ovada - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Ovada is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Ovada when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Ovada tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Ovada ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Ovada. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Ovada. You can visit popular places in Ovada, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Ovada?
The budget cost of 5 days in Ovada is USD 580. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Ovada 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Ovada are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Ovada in 5 days?
Chiesa Dell'immacolata Concezione, Confraternita Della Ss. Trinita E Di San Giovanni Battista Di Ovada, Monastero Passioniste, Monumento Ai Caduti Di Tutte Le Guerre must be a part of your Ovada itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Chiesa S. Paolo Della Croce, Native House Of Saint Paolo Of Croce, Padri Scolopi - Comunita' Di Ovada. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Ovada, you can add Confraternita Ss. Annunziata and Oratorio San Giovanni Battista to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Ovada travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Ovada like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Ovada.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Ovada in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Ovada on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Ovada
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Ovada. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Ovada for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Ovada, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Sassello Itineraries
- Masone Itineraries
- Campo Ligure Itineraries
- Acqui Terme Itineraries
- Novi Ligure Itineraries
- Molare Itineraries
- Serravalle Scrivia Itineraries
- Tagliolo Monferrato Itineraries
- Stazzano Itineraries
- Sant'andrea Itineraries
- Castelletto Molina Itineraries
- Gamalero Itineraries
- Cassine Itineraries
- Vara Superiore Itineraries
- Castelnuovo Bormida Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!