- 10:53 am Bodleian Library
- 12:04 pm Oxford Castle
- 02:16 pm Christ Church Meadow
- 04:30 pm Ashmolean Museum Of Art And Archaeology
Friday 19, May Oxford
10:53 am Stay for 1 hr
The Bodleian Library is one of the oldest and largest libraries in Europe. Its origin dates back ...
0.9 km | 11 mins12:04 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Oxford Castle was built in 1071 for the Normans to take control of the area. The Castle also cont...
1.0 km | 13 mins02:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Christ Church Meadow is a popular walking and picnic spot, offering a quaint environment and scen...
1.1 km | 14 mins04:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Ashmolean is the world’s first and finest university museum. What started as an accommodati...
- Pitt Rivers Museum
- Magdalen College
- Uffington White Horse
- Museum Of The History Of Science
- Oxford Covered Market
- Remont Oxford Hotel
- Karting Oxford
- High Street
- The Divinity School
- Radcliffe Square
- 1 Day Trip To Oxford
- 2 Day Trip To Oxford From Abingdon
- 4 Day Trip To Oxford From Casalbuttano Ed Uniti
- 2 Day Trip To Oxford From Oxford
- 4 Day Trip To Oxford From Chicago
- 4 Day Trip To Oxford From Plymouth
- 5 Day Trip To Oxford From Taipei
- 4 Day Trip To Oxford From Portland
- 3 Day Trip To Oxford From Wandsworth
- 3 Day Trip To Oxford From Thame