- 10:00 am Fattoria Le Fonti
- 11:07 am Antica Macelleria Cecchini
- 12:14 pm Monte Bernardi
- 01:26 pm La Massa
- 08:28 am Ponte Vecchio
- 09:00 am Uffizi Gallery
- 12:01 pm The Galleria Degli Uffizi
- 02:03 pm Palazzo Vecchio
- 09:00 am Boboli Garden
- 10:35 am Palazzo Pitti
- 03:46 pm Loggia Dei Lanzi
- 04:20 pm Piazza Della Repubblica
- 08:08 am Piazzale Michelangelo
- 09:24 am Piazza Della Signoria
- 10:00 am Basilica Di Santa Maria Del Fiore
- 11:04 am Mercato Nuovo
- 01:08 pm Bargello Museum And Palace
- 03:18 pm Basilica Di San Lorenzo
- 04:57 pm Piazza Della Santissima Annunziata
- 09:00 am Galleria Dellaccademia
- 11:02 am San Marco Convent Church And Museum
- 12:41 pm Mercato Centrale
- 02:51 pm Orsanmichele
- 04:59 pm The Oltrarno
- 07:00 am Basilica Di San Miniato Al Monte
- 08:14 am Ponte Santa Trinita
- 09:20 am Piazza Del Duomo
- 09:54 am Giottos Campanile
- 12:12 pm Piazza Del Campo
- 03:32 pm Florence Baptistery
- 09:00 am Biblioteca Piccolimini
Monday 30, Jul Panzano In Chianti
Tuesday 31, Jul Panzano In Chianti
08:29 am Stay for 30 min
This medieval stone bridge, closed and segmented, soars over River Arno, and is famous for the sh...
0.1 km | 1 min09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
It would not be an exaggeration to call this gallery one of the most important in world art histo...
0.1 km | 1 min12:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Uffizi Gallery is a major historical center in Florence, Italy. It is known as one of the mos...
0.2 km | 2 mins02:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
At the end of the 13th century, Florence’s prominence as a city was rising rapidly; a palac...
Wednesday 01, Aug Panzano In Chianti
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Once upon a time, it was thought to be one of the greatest open air museums AND one of the greate...
0.4 km | 5 mins10:35 am Stay for 5 hrs
This gigantic Renaissance palace looks like it should contain a lot and it does. Luca Pitti first...
0.878 km | 10.53 mins03:46 pm Stay for 30 min
Adjacent to the Uffizi galley is this famous public building of great and elegant arches. Built i...
0.4 km | 4 mins04:20 pm Stay for 1 hr
If you walk into this square and witness a strange fusion of old and new justaposed awkwardly on ...
Thursday 02, Aug Panzano In Chianti
08:09 am Stay for 1 hr
Designed by architect Giuseppe Pogg on a hill overlooking the historic centre of Florence, this s...
5.7 km | 16 mins09:24 am Stay for 30 min
This 13th century square’s proximity to the Palazzo Vecchio and the Uffizi Palace made it o...
0.5 km | 6 mins10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The early 14th century Gothic Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower is Florence’s most impo...
0.4 km | 4 mins11:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Mercato Nuovo is universally reputed to be the Loggia del Porcellino, which is a historical a...
0.326 km | 3.92 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This museum palace hosts Italy’s largest single collection of Gothic and Renaissance sculpt...
0.8 km | 10 mins03:18 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This ecclesiastical Renaissance building, rough and incomplete on the outside yet elegant and orn...
0.7 km | 9 mins04:57 pm Stay for 1 hr
Three arcades, one of which is the church from which the square derives its name, enclose this be...
Friday 03, Aug Panzano In Chianti
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Accademiais a much celebratedart institute situated in Florence, Italy. It features the works...
0.2 km | 2 mins11:02 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The painter Fra Angelico and the preacher Girolamo Savonarola lived at this 15th century church a...
0.8 km | 10 mins12:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This 19th century covered market was inspired by a rather older counterpart – the 16th cent...
0.809 km | 9.70 mins02:51 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Orsanmichele is a basilica situated in the Italian city of Florence. The building was built o...
1.8 km | 8 mins04:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Oltrarnois an architectural landmark of Florence. The name means “Beyond Arno”, r...
Saturday 04, Aug Panzano In Chianti
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
One of Tuscany’s greatest examples of Romansque architecture soars above the city from atop...
3.857 km | 14.65 mins08:14 am Stay for 1 hr
The Ponte Santa Trìnita (Italian for Holy Trinity Bridge, named for the old temple in the ...
1.3 km | 6 mins09:20 am Stay for 30 min
Though named after Florence’s primary church, this square is an attraction in its own right...
0.3 km | 4 mins09:54 am Stay for 1 hr
It’s freely known that this free-standing 85 metre high bell tower of green, white and pink...
82.6 km | 1 hour 17 mins12:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
An important civic and social location, Piazza del Campo is a sloping square that has not changed...
76.2 km | 1 hour 20 mins03:32 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Florence Baptistery or nationally known as the Battistero di San Giovanni, is a religious bui...
Sunday 05, Aug Panzano In Chianti
Explore More of Panzano In Chianti:
- What to See in One Day in Panzano In Chianti
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Panzano In Chianti
- What to See in 3 Days in Panzano In Chianti
- Best Way to See Panzano In Chianti in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Panzano In Chianti
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Panzano In Chianti
- How to Spend a Week in Panzano In Chianti
- Things to do in Panzano In Chianti
- Where to stay in Panzano In Chianti
- Dario Cecchini
- La Massa
- Panzano In Chianti
- Officina Della Bistecca
- Azienda Agricola Il Palagio
- Fattoria Le Fonti
- Antica Fattoria Montagliari
- Monte Bernardi
- Antica Macelleria Cecchini
- 5 Day Trip To Panzano In Chianti From Richmond
- 6 Day Trip To Panzano In Chianti
- 22 Day Trip To France, Switzerland, Italy, Croatia, Austria, Hungary From Madrid
- 3 Day Trip To Collepardo From Rome
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Alpharetta
- 1 Day Trip To Parma From Parma
- 3 Day Trip To Trieste From Gland
- 8 Day Trip To Rome From Bronx
- 5 Day Trip To Passignano Sul Trasimeno From Hawthorne
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Bronx