Parigi Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in Parigi with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Ancol Dream Park
- Istiqlal Mosque
- Jakarta Cathedral
- Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
- National Museum On Indonesia
- Indonesia Bank Museum
- Ragunan Zoo
- National Museum Of Indonesia
- Jakarta Old Town
- Martha Tilaar Salon And Day Spa Cikini
3 Days in Parigi - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Parigi? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Parigi that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Parigi?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Parigi doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Parigi trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Parigi tour:
- Considering that you are in Parigi for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Parigi.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Parigi
To make the most of your three days in Parigi, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Parigi to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Parigi local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Parigi.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Parigi.
Getting around Parigi in 3 days
While Parigi has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Parigi using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Parigi for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Parigi, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Parigi
- Leh Itinerary 3 Days
- Paris Itinerary 3 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 3 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 3 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 3 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 3 Days
- Hangzhou Itinerary 3 Days
- Denver Itinerary 3 Days
- Hanoi Itinerary 3 Days
- Menton Itinerary 3 Days
- Sharjah Itinerary 3 Days
- Novi Sad Itinerary 3 Days
- Santorini Itinerary 3 Days
- Oranienburg Itinerary 3 Days
- Oakland Itinerary 3 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!