- 09:00 am Eiffel Tower
- 12:14 pm Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 12:14 pm Louvre Museum
- 09:00 am Big Ben London
- 11:03 am Buckingham Palace London
- 01:09 pm The London Eye
- 03:22 pm Madame Tussauds Museum
- 09:00 am Piccadilly Circus
- 12:06 pm Westminster Abbey
- 02:13 pm Harrods
Monday 15, Jun
Tuesday 16, Jun
Wednesday 17, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
1.6 km | 3 mins11:03 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
2.5 km | 6 mins01:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
6.1 km | 14 mins03:22 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
Thursday 18, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Piccadilly Circus is the busiest area of the busy city of London. So much so that the phrase &ldq...
2.2 km | 7 mins12:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
3.2 km | 7 mins02:13 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The mecca of shopping and London’s most famous shopping landmark, Harrods is historic and g...
- British Museum
- Victoria And Albert Museum
- Buckingham Palace London
- Palais Garnier
- St James's Park
- The View From The Shard
- Army Museum
- Ile Saint-louis
- Centre Pompidou
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Keszthely
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Chennai
- 9 Day Trip To Paris From Beirut
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Budapest
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Osage Beach
- 5 Day Trip To Paris From Sydney
- 5 Day Trip To Paris From Singapore
- 16 Day Trip To Paris
- 5 Day Trip To Paris From Berlin
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Ergon Capital Partners Iii Sa