- 09:30 am Sainte Chapelle
- 11:36 am Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 12:46 pm Eiffel Tower
- 03:56 pm Pain Vin Fromages
- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:50 am Fifth Avenue
- 11:57 am Grand Central Terminal
- 12:32 pm Times Square
- 02:10 pm Broadway Theatre
- 10:00 am Audubon Zoo
- 01:15 pm Jackson Square
- 02:10 pm Mardi Gras World Or Festival
- 03:37 pm Lake Pontchartrain
Monday 22, Jun
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
What can you say about a place that’ll engage your eyes and ears at the same time? If you e...
0.5 km | 7 mins11:36 am Stay for 1 hr
A UNESCO world heritage site, the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, apart from being architecturall...
4.55 km | 10 mins12:46 pm Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
4.55 km | 10 mins
Tuesday 23, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
13.343 km | 50.75 mins10:50 am Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
2.82 km | 7 mins11:57 am Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
1.37 km | 5 mins12:32 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
0.6 km | 7 mins
Wednesday 24, Jun
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
There are more than 15,000 that are housed at the Audubon Zoo. Events at the zoo include the Otte...
7.8 km | 15 mins01:15 pm Stay for 45 min
This famous landmark facing the Mississippi River is surrounded by historic buildings like St. Lo...
0.79 km | 10 mins02:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Blaine Kern Studios has been building mesmerising parade floats since 1947. Not just for Mard...
36.2 km | 27 mins03:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Spread across an area of approximately 630 square miles, this second largest inland saltwater bod...
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Arc De Triomphe
- Preservation Hall
- Sacre Coeur Montmartrel
- Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World
- Saint Louis Cemetery
- Jardin Des Tuileries
- Musee Marmottan Monet
- Latin Quarter
- 5 Day Trip To Paris From L'orignal
- 3 Day Trip To Paris
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Guthrie
- 1 Day Trip To Paris From Riyadh
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Santa Clara
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Lower Sackville
- 2 Day Trip To Paris From Paris
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Brăila
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Griffin
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Utica