- 09:00 am Sacre Coeur Montmartrel
- 11:07 am Musee Du Quai Branly
- 01:13 pm Pont Neuf
- 03:18 pm Pierre Herme
- 11:00 am La Defense
- 01:08 pm Musee De L Orangerie
- 03:12 pm Arc De Triomphe
- 08:00 am Lindenhof
- 10:03 am Knies Kinderzoo
- 12:59 pm Kunsthaus
- 03:51 pm Polish Museum
- 04:51 pm Schloss Rapperswil
- 09:00 am Lake Promenade
- 11:08 am Bahnhofstrasse
- 01:43 pm Bier Factory Rapperswil
- 04:19 pm Fraumunster
- 05:52 pm Liebfrauenkapelle
- 09:00 am Scuola Grande Di San Rocco
- 10:05 am Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- 12:09 pm Church Of San Giorgio Maggiore
- 01:22 pm Piazzale Roma
- 02:27 pm Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 08:30 am Doges Palace
- 10:02 am Torre Dell Orologio St Marks Clocktower
- 12:16 pm St Mary Of The Friars
- 01:21 pm Salita S. Polo, 1259
- 02:15 pm Basilica Of St. Mary Of Health
Sunday 01, May
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, usually regarded as the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, is a Rom...
2.89 km | 7 mins11:07 am Stay for 2 hrs
Tucked in the middle of 17,500 sq metres of petit gardens and adorned by beautiful hanging garden...
2.44 km | 6 mins01:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The oldest standing bridge over the Seine river has a long and colorful history. It was the city&...
1.59 km | 5 mins
Monday 02, May
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The La Defense is a major business area close to Paris, in France, with an area of 560 hectares o...
7.17 km | 8 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Prepare to be enraptured by panoramic Monet masterpieces at the Musee de L’Orangerie. The m...
2.12 km | 4 mins03:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Arc de Triomphe de l'etoile is a standout amongst the most celebrated international landmarks...
Tuesday 03, May
08:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Lindenhof is located in the old town of Zurich and is the chronicled site of the Roman manor,...
31.991 km | 1 hours 3.77 mins
30.814 km | 55.98 mins12:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Kunsthaus Zurich houses a standout amongst the most vital craftsmanship accumulations in Swit...
29.586 km | 51.82 mins03:51 pm Stay for 1 hr
Polish Museum, Rapperswil is a one of a kind museum founded byWladyslaw Broel-Plater, a polish co...
0.033 km | 0.40 mins
Wednesday 04, May
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Near lower Lake Zurich, one can see a tangle of promenades, parks and arrangements, altogether kn...
28.2 km | 38 mins11:08 am Stay for 2 hrs
Bahnhofstrasse is Zurich's principle downtown road and one of the planet's most exorbitant and el...
40.7 km | 35 mins
40.9 km | 37 mins04:19 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Fraumunster Church in Zurich is one of the most important churches in the city. It was establ...
39.6 km | 33 mins
Thursday 05, May
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
So there’s two deals happening here: one is a dedication to the evergreen Tintoretto, and t...
3.91 km | 5 mins10:05 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The American heiress Peggy Guggenheim made collecting tasteful art and hosting seasonal exhibitio...
7.2 km | 34 mins
5.7 km | 14 mins01:22 pm Stay for 45 min
13.4 km | 20 mins
Friday 06, May
- Sacre Coeur Montmartrel
- Palais Garnier
- Champs Elysees
- Musee Grevin
- Pont Des Arts
- Musee Du Quai Branly
- Musee Picasso
- Jardin Des Plantes
- Hotel De Ville
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From West Bloomfield Township
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Seattle
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Roehampton
- 7 Day Trip To Paris From Everett
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Dortmund
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From St Paul
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Bristol
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Troy
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Paris
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Bucharest