- 09:00 am Sacre Coeur Montmartrel
- 11:16 am Louvre Pyramid
- 01:20 pm Musee D Orsay
- 03:27 pm Louvre Museum
- 05:04 pm Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 06:51 pm Arc De Triomphe
- 08:31 pm Eiffel Tower
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 14, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, usually regarded as the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, is a Rom...
4.7 km | 17 mins11:16 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Louvre Pyramid is a vast glass and metal pyramid, encompassed by three smaller pyramids, in t...
0.9 km | 4 mins01:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
An absolute must-see for art-novices and connoisseurs alike, Musee D’Orsay deserves all the...
3.4 km | 7 mins03:27 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Musee du Louvre French Museum is known as the Louvre Museum in English, or The Louvre. It is ...
1.7 km | 6 mins05:04 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
A UNESCO world heritage site, the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, apart from being architecturall...
6.0 km | 17 mins06:51 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Arc de Triomphe de l'etoile is a standout amongst the most celebrated international landmarks...
3.9 km | 11 mins08:31 pm Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
Tuesday 15, Dec
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saint Germain Des Pres
- Ile Saint-louis
- Musee Jacquemart-andre
- Musee Marmottan Monet
- Place De La Concorde
- Office Du Tourisme Et Des Congres De Paris
- Grande Arche
- 11 Day Trip To Paris From Cairo
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Brightwaters
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Bucharest
- 9 Day Trip To Paris From Cairo
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From Bangalore
- 5 Day Trip To Paris From Brisbane
- 2 Day Trip To Paris From Paris
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Tel Aviv
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From Riyadh