- 07:00 am Parc Monceau
- 09:08 am Jardin Des Plantes
- 11:17 am Catacombs Of Paris
- 01:22 pm Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 09:00 pm Moulin Rouge
- 11:04 pm Sacre Coeur Montmartrel
- 01:11 am Grand Palais
- 10:00 am Pierre Herme
- 10:37 am Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- 12:45 pm Musee National Du Moyen Age-Thermes Et Hotel De Cluny
- 02:48 pm Luxembourg Gardens
- 10:00 am Disneyland
- 12:37 pm La Defense
- 02:45 pm Musee D Orsay
- 11:00 am Musee De L Orangerie
- 01:04 pm Arc De Triomphe
- 03:08 pm Saint Germain Des Pres
- 07:30 am Jardin Du Luxembourg
- 09:36 am National Library
- 12:00 pm Eiffel Tower
- 07:00 am Pont Alexandre Iii
- 08:06 am Galeries Lafayette
- 12:09 pm Musee Jacquemart-andre
- 01:00 pm How To Become Parisian In One Hour
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 05, Dec
Sunday 06, Dec
09:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A distinctive red windmill marks the world’s most successful ‘slumming’ spot fo...
1.23 km | 4 mins11:04 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, usually regarded as the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, is a Rom...
2.89 km | 7 mins01:11 am Stay for 2 hrs
It has to be said: the Parisians built this place just to show off; and it has to be admitted: th...
Monday 07, Dec
Tuesday 08, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 45 min
Who doesn’t love to go a little crazy and act like a little kid sometimes! At Disneyland Pa...
45.707 km | 1 hours 52.48 mins12:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The La Defense is a major business area close to Paris, in France, with an area of 560 hectares o...
7.17 km | 8 mins02:45 pm Stay for 4 hrs
An absolute must-see for art-novices and connoisseurs alike, Musee D’Orsay deserves all the...
Wednesday 09, Dec
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Prepare to be enraptured by panoramic Monet masterpieces at the Musee de L’Orangerie. The m...
2.12 km | 4 mins01:04 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Arc de Triomphe de l'etoile is a standout amongst the most celebrated international landmarks...
4.25 km | 4 mins03:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Named after the renowned Holy saint Germain-des-Pres, it is a station on line 4 of the Paris Metr...
Thursday 10, Dec
07:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Elegant, serene, and immaculate, the Luxembourg Garden is to Paris what the Central Park is to Ne...
3.67 km | 6 mins09:36 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Bibliotheque nationale de France is the National Library of France, placed in Paris. It is pr...
8.3 km | 25 mins12:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
Friday 11, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The foundation stone for this beautiful, extravagant and ornate bridge laid in 1896 by the man wh...
1.73 km | 6 mins08:06 am Stay for 4 hrs
Located in the ninth arrangement of the beautiful tree-lined Boulevard Haussmann, which in itself...
1.41 km | 3 mins12:09 pm Stay for 45 min
Musee Jacquemart-Andre is a mansion full of fascinating pieces of art; from baroque to Byzantium ...
2.15 km | 6 mins01:00 pm Stay for 45 min
A hilarious one man show that is tickling Paris’ funny bone, How to Become a Magician in on...
Saturday 12, Dec
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Arc De Triomphe
- Pont Alexandre Iii
- Saint Germain Des Pres
- Army Museum
- Place Des Vosges
- Latin Quarter
- Office Du Tourisme Et Des Congres De Paris
- La Defense
- Petit Palais
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From Tbilisi
- 8 Day Trip To Paris From Cairo
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Bangkok
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Dubai
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Chennai
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Tel Aviv
- 9 Day Trip To Paris From Cairo
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Pune
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From Chicago