- 10:00 am Catacombs Of Paris
- 12:05 pm Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 01:15 pm Eiffel Tower
- 10:00 am Musee D Orsay
- 02:04 pm Arc De Triomphe
- 11:00 am Musee De L Orangerie
- 01:02 pm Champs Elysees
- 04:24 pm River Seine
Tuesday 17, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Paris under the hood has its own charisma. It’s an almost inexhaustible network of cellers,...
2.42 km | 5 mins12:05 pm Stay for 1 hr
A UNESCO world heritage site, the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, apart from being architecturall...
4.55 km | 10 mins01:15 pm Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
Wednesday 18, Nov
Thursday 19, Nov
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Prepare to be enraptured by panoramic Monet masterpieces at the Musee de L’Orangerie. The m...
0.92 km | 2 mins01:02 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Avenue des Champs-Elysees is a famous road in Paris, its ends marked by The Arc de Triopmphe ...
121 km | 1 hour 23 mins04:24 pm Stay for 2 hrs
What could be more romantic than watching the sunset while you sip on wine with your loved one, f...
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- River Seine
- Sainte Chapelle
- Pont Alexandre Iii
- Ile Saint-louis
- Centre Pompidou
- Place De La Concorde
- Office Du Tourisme Et Des Congres De Paris
- Chapel Of Our Lady Of The Miraculous Medal
- Petit Palais
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Utica
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From Al Khobar
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Noida
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From St Paul
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Ottawa
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From Ann Arbor
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From London
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Clifton
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Beijing
- 2 Day Trip To Paris From Nantes