- 10:00 am Grand Hôtel Dechampaigne
- 10:56 am Grand Palais
- 01:03 pm Sacre Coeur Montmartrel
- 03:08 pm Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 04:13 pm Army Museum
- 07:22 pm Eiffel Tower
- 09:00 am Grand Hôtel Dechampaigne
- 09:50 am Louvre Museum
- 05:54 pm Musee D Orsay
Sunday 08, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 45 min17 rue jean lantierUSD 144.78
3.5 km | 12 mins10:56 am Stay for 2 hrs
It has to be said: the Parisians built this place just to show off; and it has to be admitted: th...
2.89 km | 7 mins01:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, usually regarded as the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, is a Rom...
3.09 km | 5 mins03:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
A UNESCO world heritage site, the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, apart from being architecturall...
2.5 km | 5 mins04:13 pm Stay for 3 hrs
A must for those interested in history, the Invalides is a complex which includes the Army museum...
2.5 km | 8 mins07:22 pm Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
Monday 09, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 45 min17 rue jean lantierUSD 144.78
1.5 km | 6 mins09:50 am Stay for 8 hrs
The Musee du Louvre French Museum is known as the Louvre Museum in English, or The Louvre. It is ...
1.2 km | 4 mins05:54 pm Stay for 4 hrs
An absolute must-see for art-novices and connoisseurs alike, Musee D’Orsay deserves all the...
- Eiffel Tower
- River Seine
- Sainte Chapelle
- Palais Garnier
- Jardin Des Tuileries
- Place De La Concorde
- Musee Nissim De Camondo
- Pont Des Arts
- Champ De Mars
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From The Hague
- 5 Day Trip To Paris From Hope Valley
- 16 Day Trip To Paris
- 5 Day Trip To Paris From Irvine
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Malden
- 11 Day Trip To Paris From Punta Cana
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Palo Alto
- 2 Day Trip To Paris From Paris
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Jefferson
- 7 Day Trip To Paris From Villeurbanne