- 09:00 am Eiffel Tower
- 12:10 pm Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 01:15 pm Army Museum
- 10:00 am Musee D Orsay
- 02:04 pm Arc De Triomphe
- 11:00 am Musee De L Orangerie
- 01:02 pm Champs Elysees
- 04:24 pm River Seine
Monday 28, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
4.55 km | 10 mins12:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
A UNESCO world heritage site, the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, apart from being architecturall...
2.5 km | 5 mins01:15 pm Stay for 3 hrs
A must for those interested in history, the Invalides is a complex which includes the Army museum...
Tuesday 29, Dec
Wednesday 30, Dec
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Prepare to be enraptured by panoramic Monet masterpieces at the Musee de L’Orangerie. The m...
0.92 km | 2 mins01:02 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Avenue des Champs-Elysees is a famous road in Paris, its ends marked by The Arc de Triopmphe ...
121 km | 1 hour 23 mins04:24 pm Stay for 2 hrs
What could be more romantic than watching the sunset while you sip on wine with your loved one, f...
- River Seine
- Sacre Coeur Montmartrel
- Sainte Chapelle
- Pont Alexandre Iii
- Saint Germain Des Pres
- Catacombs Of Paris
- Musee Marmottan Monet
- Place De La Concorde
- Latin Quarter
- La Defense
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Kitchener
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Kathmandu
- 8 Day Trip To Paris From Cairo
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From West Bloomfield Township
- Trip To Paris
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From Minneapolis
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Ottawa
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Clifton
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Philadelphia
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Bucharest