- 10:00 am Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 11:06 am National Library
- 01:30 pm Eiffel Tower
- 04:00 am Ile Saint-louis
- 06:04 am Sacre Coeur Montmartrel
- 08:11 am Arc Du Carrousel
- 08:51 am Pantheon
- 10:55 am Pierre Herme
- 09:00 am Louvre Pyramid
- 11:08 am La Defense
- 01:11 pm Arc De Triomphe
- 09:30 am Musee Picasso
- 11:38 am Saint Germain Des Pres
- 03:39 pm River Seine
- 07:00 am Parc Monceau
- 09:10 am Musee De L Orangerie
- 11:17 am Luxembourg Gardens
- 07:30 am Jardin Du Luxembourg
- 09:37 am Galeries Lafayette
- 01:40 pm How To Become Parisian In One Hour
Saturday 05, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
A UNESCO world heritage site, the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, apart from being architecturall...
3.67 km | 6 mins11:06 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Bibliotheque nationale de France is the National Library of France, placed in Paris. It is pr...
8.3 km | 25 mins01:30 pm Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
Sunday 06, Dec
04:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
A pretty little, scenic island on River Seine, Ile Saint Louis makes for a wonderful walking plac...
3.09 km | 4 mins06:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, usually regarded as the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, is a Rom...
2.89 km | 7 mins08:11 am Stay for 30 min
Completing the trinity of the arches on Paris’s Grand Historical Axis, the Arc de Triomphe ...
3.44 km | 10 mins08:51 am Stay for 2 hrs
Who knew Marie Curie and Victor Hugo would one day share a room? As would Braille and Voltaire? B...
1.46 km | 4 mins
Monday 07, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Louvre Pyramid is a vast glass and metal pyramid, encompassed by three smaller pyramids, in t...
9.3 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 2 hrs
The La Defense is a major business area close to Paris, in France, with an area of 560 hectares o...
5.05 km | 3 mins01:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Arc de Triomphe de l'etoile is a standout amongst the most celebrated international landmarks...
Tuesday 08, Dec
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Musee Picasso is a symbolization of display spotted in the Hotel Sale in mourn de Thorigny, i...
2.55 km | 8 mins11:38 am Stay for 2 hrs
Named after the renowned Holy saint Germain-des-Pres, it is a station on line 4 of the Paris Metr...
116.925 km | 2 hours 1.60 mins03:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
What could be more romantic than watching the sunset while you sip on wine with your loved one, f...
Wednesday 09, Dec
Thursday 10, Dec
07:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Elegant, serene, and immaculate, the Luxembourg Garden is to Paris what the Central Park is to Ne...
3.46 km | 7 mins09:37 am Stay for 4 hrs
Located in the ninth arrangement of the beautiful tree-lined Boulevard Haussmann, which in itself...
0.75 km | 3 mins01:40 pm Stay for 45 min
A hilarious one man show that is tickling Paris’ funny bone, How to Become a Magician in on...
- Eiffel Tower
- River Seine
- Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ile De La Cite
- Place De La Concorde
- Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Musee Du Quai Branly
- Grand Palais
- La Madeleine Church
- Jardin Des Plantes
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Kitchener
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Kathmandu
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From West Bloomfield Township
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Amsterdam
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Noida
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From Minneapolis
- 3 Day Trip To Paris From Bristol
- 5 Day Trip To Paris From Maceió
- 6 Day Trip To Paris From Ann Arbor
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Beijing