Parrita Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Parrita - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Parrita is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Parrita when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Parrita tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Parrita ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Parrita. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Parrita. You can visit popular places in Parrita, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Parrita?
The budget cost of 5 days in Parrita is USD 390. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Parrita 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Parrita are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Parrita travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Parrita like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Parrita.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Parrita in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Parrita on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Parrita
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Parrita. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Parrita for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Parrita, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- San Jose Itineraries
- Heredia Itineraries
- Esterillos Este Itineraries
- Quepos Itineraries
- Cartago Itineraries
- Orosi Itineraries
- San Gerardo De Dota Itineraries
- Santiago De Puriscal Itineraries
- San José Itineraries
- Escazu Itineraries
- Santa María Itineraries
- Alajuelita Itineraries
- Curridabat Itineraries
- San Antonio De Coronado Itineraries
- Guadalupe Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!