Passau Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Passau using this travel itinerary which takes you through the top attractions in the city.
- Erlebnisfreibad Braunau
- Engelszell Abbey
- Römermuseum Kastell Boiotro
- Universität Passau
- Glasmuseum Passau
- Museum Moderner Kunst-stiftung Wörlen
- St. Stephan's Cathedral
- St. Paul
- Paulinerkloster Mariahilf
- Museumsdorf Bayerischer Wald
- Veste Oberhaus
- Buchberger Leite
- Forderverein Passauer Benefizkorso E.v.
- Erstes Bayerisches Schnapsmuseum
- Gartenarchitektin Barbara Rainer
- Benediktinerabtei St. Mauritius (niederalteich)
- Museum Quintana
- Haus Am Strom Gmbh
- Keltendorf Gabreta
- Vogel- Und Tierpark Irgenod
- Europareservat Unterer Inn
- Wildpark Schloss Ortenburg
- Dreiburgen Aquarium
- Schaibling Tower
- Kletterwald Waldkirchen
- Bischofliche Residenz
Recent Itineraries for Passau in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Passau? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Passau travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Passau Itinerary 5 Days
Passau abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Passau - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Passau is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Passau when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Passau tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Passau ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Passau. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Passau. You can visit popular places in Passau, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Passau?
The budget cost of 5 days in Passau is USD 440. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Passau 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Passau are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Passau in 5 days?
Schaibling Tower, Katholische Studentengemeinde Passau, St. Anton, Evangelisch-freikirchliche Gemeinde (efg Passau) Baptisten must be a part of your Passau itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Malteser Hilfsdienst Gemeinnutzige Gmbh, St. Gertraud, Islamisches Zentrum Passau E.v. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Passau, you can add Drei Flusse Stadion and Aquarien- Und Terrarienverein Passau E.v. to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Passau travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Passau like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Passau.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Passau in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Passau on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Passau
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Passau. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Passau for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Passau, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Passau