Payyanur Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Payyanur - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Payyanur is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Payyanur when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Payyanur tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Payyanur ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Payyanur. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Payyanur. You can visit popular places in Payyanur, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Payyanur?
The budget cost of 5 days in Payyanur is USD 65. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Payyanur 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Payyanur are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Payyanur travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Payyanur like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Payyanur.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Payyanur in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Payyanur on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Payyanur
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Payyanur. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Payyanur for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Payyanur, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Payyanur for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Kannur Itineraries
- Madikeri Itineraries
- Kasaragod Itineraries
- Thalassery Itineraries
- Bekal Itineraries
- Pazhayangadi Itineraries
- Karuvanchal Itineraries
- Virajpet Itineraries
- Tala Kaveri Itineraries
- Kottayam-malabar Itineraries
- Chelavara Itineraries
- Neerchal Itineraries
- Muliyar Itineraries
- Azhikode Itineraries
- Udma Itineraries