Pedro Juan Caballero Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Pedro Juan Caballero - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Pedro Juan Caballero is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Pedro Juan Caballero when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Pedro Juan Caballero tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Pedro Juan Caballero ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Pedro Juan Caballero. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Pedro Juan Caballero. You can visit popular places in Pedro Juan Caballero, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Pedro Juan Caballero?
The budget cost of 5 days in Pedro Juan Caballero is USD 0. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Pedro Juan Caballero 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Pedro Juan Caballero are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Pedro Juan Caballero in 5 days?
Plaza San Roque De Santa Cruz must be a part of your Pedro Juan Caballero itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Pedro Juan Caballero travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Pedro Juan Caballero like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Pedro Juan Caballero.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Pedro Juan Caballero in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Pedro Juan Caballero on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Pedro Juan Caballero
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Pedro Juan Caballero. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Pedro Juan Caballero for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Pedro Juan Caballero, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Pedro Juan Caballero
Recommended Pedro Juan Caballero Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!