- 08:50 am Kek Lok Si
- 10:00 am Penang Hill
- 12:19 pm Wat Chayamangkalaram
- 01:27 pm Penang State Museum And Art Gallery
- 03:29 pm Fort Cornwallis
- 08:09 am Dharmikarama Burmese Temple
- 09:17 am Protestant Cemetery
- 09:55 am Khoo Kongsi
- 11:00 am Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- 01:26 pm Penang War Museum
- 02:57 pm Penang Botanic Gardens
- 06:10 pm Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- 08:00 am Penang National Park
- 02:19 pm Penang Floating Mosque
- 03:33 pm Penang Bird Park
Thursday 19, Jan Penang Hill
08:50 am Stay for 1 hr
Also known as the Temple of Supreme Bliss, Kek Lok Si is said to be the largest Buddhist temple i...
2.6 km | 10 mins10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Penang Hill is one of the oldest colonial hill station established by the British during their ti...
7.2 km | 19 mins
4.0 km | 8 mins
0.7 km | 2 mins03:29 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Fort Cornwallis is the largest standing fort in Malaysia. Set close to the Esplanade and Penang C...
Friday 20, Jan Penang Hill
3.5 km | 8 mins
2.8 km | 7 mins09:55 am Stay for 1 hr
Hidden in a maze of alleys and pre-war houses is the breathtakingly beautiful Khoo Kongsi –...
0.9 km | 5 mins11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Displaying around 1000 pieces of antiques and collectibles, Pinang Peranakan Mansion recreates th...
17.8 km | 27 mins01:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
Located in the South East corner of Penang Island, the War Museum sits on 20 acres of hilltop lan...
19.8 km | 31 mins02:57 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Gardens were founded in 1884 by Charles Curtis from the Gardens and Forests Departments Strai...
No transit found
Saturday 21, Jan Penang Hill
11.2 km | 20 mins
32.1 km | 43 mins
More about Penang Hill
Honeymoon Places in Malaysia - Your Perfect Romantic Getaway!!List of Best honeymoon places in Malaysia that offer a perfect romantic getaway. Choose from the best beaches, nature, culture, hospitality. Visit Now!
Malaysia Travel Tips - Things to Know Before You VisitContemplating a trip to Asia's tropical gem, Malaysia? Check out this low down on Malaysia Travel Tips - the Good, the Bad, the Must!
- Wat Chayamangkalaram
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Chew Jetty Cafe
- Penang Road Famous Teochew Chendul Jalan Penang George Town Penang Malaysia (shop)
- Snake Temple, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
- Lebuh Chulia
- Jalan Chowrasta
- Nida Rooms Baru Ferringhi Night Market At Ferringhi International Inn
- The Wembley - A St Giles Hotel