Penn Valley Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Penn Valley from Penn Valley itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Penn Valley.
- 747 Braeburn Ln
- Pilot Peak Vineyard & Winery
- Penn Valley Community Church
- Anthonys Limousine Service
- Western Gateway Regional Park
- Penn Valley Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Western Gateway Recreation & Park District
- Stephenson Pam Drafting & Home Design
- Museum Of Ancient And Modern Art
- Nevada County Fencing Club
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
- Limberlost Ranch Airport
- Damien Arts
- Gray Pine Winery
- Word A Live Family Church
- In Concert Sierra
- Parks & Recreation Department
- Lake Wildwood Manor
- Carriage House Performance Marine
- South Yuba River State Park
- Solid Rock Christian Fellowship
- Englebright Lake
- Penn Valley Library Station
- DarkHorse Golf Club
- Indian Springs Wildlife Trust
5 Days in Penn Valley - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Penn Valley is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Penn Valley when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Penn Valley tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Penn Valley ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Penn Valley. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Penn Valley. You can visit popular places in Penn Valley, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Penn Valley?
The budget cost of 5 days in Penn Valley is USD 485. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Penn Valley 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Penn Valley are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Penn Valley in 5 days?
Pilot Peak Vineyard & Winery, 747 Braeburn Ln, Pilot Peak Winery, South Yuba River State Park must be a part of your Penn Valley itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Western Gateway Recreation & Park District, Word A Live Family Church, Penn Valley Community Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Penn Valley, you can add Penn Valley Seventh Day Adventist Church and Carriage House Performance Marine to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Penn Valley travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Penn Valley like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Penn Valley.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Penn Valley in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Penn Valley on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Penn Valley
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Penn Valley. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Penn Valley for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Penn Valley, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Penn Valley itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Penn Valley itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Penn Valley itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Penn Valley. Plan a trip to Penn Valley.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Penn Valley
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Penn Valley by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Penn Valley quickly.
- Granite Bay Itineraries
- Citrus Heights Itineraries
- Rocklin Itineraries
- Yuba City Itineraries
- Oroville Itineraries
- Lincoln Itineraries
- Roseville Itineraries
- Marysville Itineraries
- Nevada City Itineraries
- Antelope Itineraries
- Grass Valley Itineraries
- Biggs Itineraries
- Cool Itineraries
- Auburn Itineraries
- Georgetown Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!