Penn Valley Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Penn Valley with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- 747 Braeburn Ln
- Pilot Peak Vineyard & Winery
- Penn Valley Community Church
- Anthonys Limousine Service
- Western Gateway Regional Park
- Penn Valley Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Western Gateway Recreation & Park District
- Stephenson Pam Drafting & Home Design
- Museum Of Ancient And Modern Art
- Nevada County Fencing Club
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
- Limberlost Ranch Airport
- Damien Arts
- Gray Pine Winery
- Word A Live Family Church
- In Concert Sierra
- Parks & Recreation Department
- Lake Wildwood Manor
- Carriage House Performance Marine
- South Yuba River State Park
- Solid Rock Christian Fellowship
- Englebright Lake
- Penn Valley Library Station
- DarkHorse Golf Club
- Indian Springs Wildlife Trust
Recent Itineraries for Penn Valley in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Penn Valley? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Penn Valley travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Penn Valley Itinerary 5 Days
Penn Valley abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Penn Valley - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Penn Valley is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Penn Valley when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Penn Valley tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Penn Valley ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Penn Valley. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Penn Valley. You can visit popular places in Penn Valley, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Penn Valley?
The budget cost of 5 days in Penn Valley is USD 640. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Penn Valley 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Penn Valley are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Penn Valley in 5 days?
747 Braeburn Ln, Pilot Peak Vineyard & Winery, Pilot Peak Winery, South Yuba River State Park must be a part of your Penn Valley itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Western Gateway Recreation & Park District, Word A Live Family Church, Penn Valley Community Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Penn Valley, you can add Penn Valley Seventh Day Adventist Church and Carriage House Performance Marine to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Penn Valley travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Penn Valley like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Penn Valley.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Penn Valley in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Penn Valley on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Penn Valley
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Penn Valley. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Penn Valley for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Penn Valley, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Penn Valley