Penticton Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Penticton - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Penticton is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Penticton when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Penticton tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Penticton ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Penticton. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Penticton. You can visit popular places in Penticton, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Penticton?
The budget cost of 5 days in Penticton is USD 730. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Penticton 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Penticton are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Penticton in 5 days?
Penticton Memorial Arena, 553 Vees Dr, Riverside Drive, South Okanagan Events Centre must be a part of your Penticton itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Ss Sicamous Heritage Park, Penticton Regional Airport, Skaha Lake Park. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Penticton travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Penticton like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Penticton.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Penticton in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Penticton on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Penticton
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Penticton. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Penticton for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Penticton, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!