- 09:36 am Cottesloe Beach
- 11:52 am Swan River
- 03:00 pm Kings Park And Botanic Garden
- 09:00 am Fremantle Prison
- 11:33 am Fremantle Esplanade Reserve
- 12:37 pm Roundhouse
- 01:09 pm Shipwreck Galleries
- 02:12 pm Western Australian Maritime Museum
- 04:21 pm Fremantle Fishing Harbor
Wednesday 01, Nov Perth
09:37 am Stay for 2 hrs
Cottesloe beach lies in the suburb of Cottesloe in Perth and is one of the most popular beaches i...
8.6 km | 16 mins11:52 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Swan River is great for recreational activities and one of Perth’s most popular natural...
3.8 km | 7 mins03:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Kings Park is one of the largest inner city parks in the world and receives over 5 million visito...
Thursday 02, Nov Perth
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Fremantle prison will be one of the highlights of your trip to Fremantle. The erstwhile priso...
1.3 km | 3 mins
1.6 km | 4 mins12:37 pm Stay for 30 min
The Roundhouse is the oldest building in Fremantle, dating back to 1831. It has been used for a v...
0.5 km | 2 mins01:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
It’s amazing to see how wrecked ships make for such marvelous stories and memorable relics....
0.7 km | 2 mins
3.4 km | 10 mins04:21 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The fishing harbor is great for a day out. IT has a variety of things to do like high speed jet r...
- Scarborough Beach
- Penguin Island
- Western Australian Museum
- Swan Valley
- The Boheme
- Bonao Restaurant
- Carvajal Mexican Restaurant
- The Old Brewery
- 101 Murray St
- 7 Day Trip To Perth From Singapore
- 8 Day Trip To Perth From Perth
- 8 Day Trip To Perth From Newport Beach
- 4 Day Trip To Perth From Sydney
- 5 Day Trip To Perth From New York City
- 8 Day Trip To Perth From Billericay
- 3 Day Trip To Perth From Dee Why
- 5 Day Trip To Perth From Pasig
- 11 Day Trip To Perth From Coventry
- 7 Day Trip To Perth From Kuala Lumpur