- 09:00 am Fremantle Prison
- 11:58 am The Bell Tower And The Swan Bells
- 01:23 pm Aquarium Of Western Australia
- 03:52 pm Kings Park And Botanic Garden
- 10:00 am Fremantle Arts Center
- 01:12 pm Penguin Island
- 05:18 pm Fremantle Esplanade Reserve
- 11:00 am The Perth Mint
- 01:10 pm Perth Zoo
- 04:32 pm Cottesloe Beach
- 08:30 am Swan River
- 11:46 am Art Gallery Of Western Australia
- 01:17 pm Duyfken 1606 Replica
- 02:47 pm Scitech
- 03:59 pm Roundhouse
- 08:00 am Fremantle Market
- 09:34 am Western Australian Maritime Museum
- 11:41 am Fremantle Fishing Harbor
- 10:00 am Murray Street And Hay Street Malls
- 01:32 pm Shipwreck Galleries
- 03:04 pm Western Australian Museum
- 05:10 pm Rockpool Bar And Grill
Monday 28, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Fremantle prison will be one of the highlights of your trip to Fremantle. The erstwhile priso...
22.5 km | 29 mins11:58 am Stay for 1 hr
One of Perth’s biggest tourist attractions, the Bell Tower is home to the historic Swan Bel...
24.4 km | 25 mins01:23 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) has over 40 exhibits comprising marine life from the ent...
25.3 km | 29 mins03:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Kings Park is one of the largest inner city parks in the world and receives over 5 million visito...
Tuesday 29, Mar
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Fremantle Arts Center is a cultural hotspot where a number of exhibitions, hobby activities, ...
54.86 km | 1 hours 12 mins01:12 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Located at just a 45-minute drive and then 5-minute ferry ride from Perth, Penguin Island is a po...
52.89 km | 1 hours 6 mins
Wednesday 30, Mar
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Perth mint is a multi-award winning tourist attraction. A must do for all visitors to Perth.
4.7 km | 10 mins01:10 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Filled with wildlife from around the world, the Perth Zoo is a must visit if one is ever in the c...
14.3 km | 22 mins04:32 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Cottesloe beach lies in the suburb of Cottesloe in Perth and is one of the most popular beaches i...
Thursday 31, Mar
08:30 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Swan River is great for recreational activities and one of Perth’s most popular natural...
6.9 km | 16 mins11:46 am Stay for 1 hr
Part of the Perth Cultural Centre, AGWA is a popular tourist destination for art enthusiasts. The...
24.8 km | 31 mins
24.5 km | 30 mins
23.3 km | 28 mins03:59 pm Stay for 30 min
The Roundhouse is the oldest building in Fremantle, dating back to 1831. It has been used for a v...
Friday 01, Apr
Saturday 02, Apr
- Cottesloe Beach
- Aquarium Of Western Australia
- The Bell Tower And The Swan Bells
- Murray Street And Hay Street Malls
- Maritime Museum
- Mustang Bar
- Hyatt Regency Perth
- 4 The Esplanade
- Grand Lane
- 5 Day Trip To Perth From Singapore
- 4 Day Trip To Perth From Prague
- 2 Day Trip To Perth From Perth
- 4 Day Trip To Perth From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Perth From Prahran
- 8 Day Trip To Perth From Newport Beach
- 4 Day Trip To Perth From Sydney
- 5 Day Trip To Perth From Knaresborough
- 8 Day Trip To Perth From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Perth From Pasig