- 09:00 am Fremantle Prison
- 11:33 am Fremantle Arts Center
- 02:03 pm Kings Park And Botanic Garden
- 04:32 pm Army Museum Of Western Australia
- 09:30 am Western Australian Maritime Museum
- 12:26 pm Penguin Island
- 04:19 pm Fremantle Esplanade Reserve
- 09:00 am Perth Zoo
- 12:34 pm Aquarium Of Western Australia
- 03:12 pm Cottesloe Beach
- 09:00 am The Perth Mint
- 11:37 am Duyfken 1606 Replica
- 02:08 pm Swan River
- 10:00 am The Bell Tower And The Swan Bells
- 11:31 am Shipwreck Galleries
- 12:40 pm Art Gallery Of Western Australia
- 02:22 pm Fremantle Fishing Harbor
- 07:00 am Whipper Snapper Distillery
- 08:03 am Rockpool Bar And Grill
- 10:17 am Roundhouse
- 11:23 am Scitech
- 12:11 pm Western Australian Museum
Wednesday 06, May
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Fremantle prison will be one of the highlights of your trip to Fremantle. The erstwhile priso...
1.523 km | 3.83 mins11:33 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Fremantle Arts Center is a cultural hotspot where a number of exhibitions, hobby activities, ...
14.42 km | 29.53 mins02:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Kings Park is one of the largest inner city parks in the world and receives over 5 million visito...
14.216 km | 29.20 mins04:32 pm Stay for 45 min
The Army museum proudly holds souvenirs from Australia’s proud military history. Educative ...
Thursday 07, May
Friday 08, May
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Filled with wildlife from around the world, the Perth Zoo is a must visit if one is ever in the c...
23.946 km | 34.47 mins12:34 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) has over 40 exhibits comprising marine life from the ent...
23.788 km | 37.73 mins03:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Cottesloe beach lies in the suburb of Cottesloe in Perth and is one of the most popular beaches i...
Saturday 09, May
Sunday 10, May
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
One of Perth’s biggest tourist attractions, the Bell Tower is home to the historic Swan Bel...
18.157 km | 31.45 mins11:31 am Stay for 1 hr
It’s amazing to see how wrecked ships make for such marvelous stories and memorable relics....
2.36 km | 9.15 mins12:40 pm Stay for 1 hr
Part of the Perth Cultural Centre, AGWA is a popular tourist destination for art enthusiasts. The...
20.692 km | 41.40 mins02:22 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The fishing harbor is great for a day out. IT has a variety of things to do like high speed jet r...
Monday 11, May
- Perth Zoo
- Friends Restaurant
- The Bell Tower And The Swan Bells
- Crown Perth
- The Boheme
- Bonao Restaurant
- Portuguese Manor Restaurant And Lounge
- Dominos Warwick Pizza Delivery Pick Up
- The Old Swan Barracks Backpackers
- Hyatt Regency Perth
- 5 Day Trip To Perth From Ingleburn
- 5 Day Trip To Perth From Singapore
- 7 Day Trip To Perth From Oldenburg
- 4 Day Trip To Perth From Singapore
- 12 Day Trip To Perth From Singapore
- 2 Day Trip To Perth
- 6 Day Trip To Perth From Singapore
- 9 Day Trip To Perth From Warsaw
- 5 Day Trip To Perth From Zurich
- 3 Day Trip To Perth From Glendalough