Petrer Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Petrer with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Castillo De Petrer
- Parroquia De Sant Bertomeu Apostol
- Piscina Cubierta Municipal
- 9 De Octubre Park
- Parque Teofilo Del Valle
- Yelmo Cines
- Cinesmax 3d
- Parroquia De La Santa Cruz
- Parking Cid
- Arenal De L'amorxo
- Parque El Palmeral
- Explanada De Espana
- Museo Volvo Ocean Race
- Alicante Museum Of Contemporary Art
- Sierra Del Cid Cumbre
- St. Ferdinand Castle
- Jetdream Adventure
- Santa Barbara Castle
- Iglesia Cristiana Bautista Del Valle
- Archaeological Museum Of Alicante
- Gravina Museum Of Fine Arts
- Mount Benacantil
Recent Itineraries for Petrer in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Petrer? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Petrer travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Petrer Itinerary 5 Days
Petrer abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Petrer - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Petrer is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Petrer when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Petrer tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Petrer ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Petrer. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Petrer. You can visit popular places in Petrer, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Petrer?
The budget cost of 5 days in Petrer is USD 425. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Petrer 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Petrer are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Petrer in 5 days?
9 De Octubre Park, Parroquia De Sant Bertomeu Apostol, Parroquia De La Santa Cruz, Iglesia Cristiana Bautista Del Valle must be a part of your Petrer itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Parking Cid, Arenal De L'amorxo, Parque Teofilo Del Valle. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Petrer, you can add Piscina Cubierta Municipal and Castillo De Petrer to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Petrer travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Petrer like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Petrer.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Petrer in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Petrer on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Petrer
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Petrer. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Petrer for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Petrer, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Petrer