Peyia Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Peyia - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Peyia is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Peyia when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Peyia tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Peyia ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Peyia. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Peyia. You can visit popular places in Peyia, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Peyia?
The budget cost of 5 days in Peyia is USD 550. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Peyia 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Peyia are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Peyia in 5 days?
Pafos Zoo, Avakas Gorge, Georges Ranch Riding Stables must be a part of your Peyia itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Peyia travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Peyia like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Peyia.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Peyia in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Peyia on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Peyia
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Peyia. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Peyia for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Peyia, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!