- 09:00 am Liberty Bell
- 09:39 am The Franklin Institute
- 12:48 pm Independence National Historic Park
- 06:02 pm Mutter Museum
- 08:11 pm Eastern State Penitentiary
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Tuesday 10, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 30 min
“Proclaim LIBERTY throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof.&rdquo...
3.9 km | 10 mins09:39 am Stay for 3 hrs
Benjamin Franklin was noted for his immense interest in science. That’s why they fittingly ...
3.1 km | 9 mins12:48 pm Stay for 5 hrs
They say that this is where the USA was born. A host of seminal and historical events have gone d...
3.3 km | 14 mins
2.1 km | 9 mins08:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This was probably one of the world’s most influential prisons. When it was built, it was th...
Wednesday 11, Nov
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Philadelphia:
- What to See in One Day in Philadelphia
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Philadelphia
- What to See in 3 Days in Philadelphia
- Best Way to See Philadelphia in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Philadelphia
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Philadelphia
- How to Spend a Week in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Where to stay in Philadelphia
- Liberty Bell
- Mutter Museum
- Boathouse Row
- Congress Hall
- Bartram’s Garden
- West Fairmount Park
- Citizens Bank Park
- Betsy Ross House
- 229 N 2nd St
- 1101 Arch St
- 4 Day Trip To Philadelphia From Forest Hills
- 3 Day Trip To Philadelphia From Lebanon
- 2 Day Trip To Philadelphia From Washington, D. C.
- 3 Day Trip To Philadelphia From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To Philadelphia From Glasgow
- 1 Day Trip To Philadelphia From Philadelphia
- 4 Day Trip To Philadelphia From Almelo
- 1 Day Trip To Philadelphia From Huntingdon Valley
- 3 Day Trip To Philadelphia From York
- 7 Day Trip To Philadelphia From Quebec