- 09:00 am Koh Panyee
- 01:46 pm Big Buddha
- 03:14 pm Karon Beach
- 05:33 pm Wat Chalong Temple
- 10:00 am Kata Noi Beach
- 03:20 pm James Bond Island
- 08:35 pm Patong Beach
- 08:00 am Phuket Mining Museum
- 08:56 am Flying Hanuman
- 11:20 am Rang Hill
- 02:09 pm Phuket Fantasea
- 07:00 am Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- 09:32 am Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
- 11:42 am Bangkok Wat Arun
- 02:19 pm Patpong Night Market
- 06:00 am Patpong
- 07:44 am Dusit Palace Park
- 10:34 am Wat Phra Kaew
- 12:45 pm The National Museum
- 08:00 am Dusit Zoo
- 09:39 am Grand Palace
- 11:48 am China Town
Saturday 05, Dec
108.384 km | 2 hours 46.58 mins
14.1 km | 28 mins03:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Karon beach is one of the popular beaches of Phuket. It is a great place to enjoy everything rela...
10.8 km | 19 mins05:33 pm Stay for 45 min
Wats are Buddhist Temples that are important and sacred places for the Buddhists in Thailand. The...
Sunday 06, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
There is not much to do here outside of the usual beach activities. But the sand is soft and whit...
80.318 km | 2 hours 50.05 mins03:20 pm Stay for 3 hrs
In case you are wondering why this place is named after the legendary British Secret agent, it is...
69.195 km | 2 hours 15.12 mins08:35 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Patong beach is the most popular beach in Thailand. It has everything, the sun, the sand the acti...
Monday 07, Dec
Tuesday 08, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Thailand’s floating markets are famous and something of a cultural symbol so a trip to a fl...
77.7 km | 1 hour 32 mins09:32 am Stay for 2 hrs
Wat Pho, known as the Temple of Reclining Buddha is located behind the spectacular Temple of Emer...
0.8 km | 10 mins11:42 am Stay for 2 hrs
Wat Arun is regarded as the third point in the holy trinity in the city of Bangkok. This t...
13.1 km | 37 mins
Wednesday 09, Dec
41.1 km | 45 mins07:44 am Stay for 2 hrs
Dusit Park is a truly wonderful escape from the modern crowded tourist attractions of the city of...
40.8 km | 50 mins
0.9 km | 11 mins12:45 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The National Museum in Bangkok is the main branch of museums in Thailand which has displays an as...
Thursday 10, Dec
- Nai Harn Beach
- Freedom Beach
- Monkey Hill
- Mai Khao Beach
- Phuket Botanic Garden
- Wat Suwan Khiri Khet
- Dolphins Bay Nemo Phuket
- Bang Pae Waterfall
- Phuket Seashell Museum
- B T S Skytrain
- 6 Day Trip To Phuket From Brampton
- 4 Day Trip To Phuket From Auckland
- 6 Day Trip To Phuket From Maleny
- 5 Day Trip To Phuket From Ilford
- 5 Day Trip To Phuket From Richmond Hill
- 2 Day Trip To Phuket From Phuket
- 6 Day Trip To Phuket From Martinez
- 5 Day Trip To Phuket From Calgary
- 5 Day Trip To Phuket From Seoul
- 4 Day Trip To Phuket From Hoboken