Pietrasanta Itinerary 3 Days
What to Do in Pietrasanta in 3 Days Tour
This is a glimpse of what to do in Pietrasanta in 3 days. We have mentioned some of the frequently added attractions in Pietrasanta that range from historical to natural, from fun-filled to the most popular. Explore more travel ideas for a perfect 3-day Pietrasanta itinerary.
- Cantine Lunae Bosoni
- Parco Wwf Centro Didattico Ronchi
- Parco Dei Conigli
- Aeroporto Municipale Di Massa-cinquale
- Ranch Arcobaleno
- Forte Dei Marmi
- Chiesa Santi Lorenzo E Barbara
- Officina Profumo Farmaceutica S. Maria Novella Srl
- Studio Commerciale Andrea Bonuccelli
- Stazione Viareggio
- La Coccinella
- Dreamers B&b
- Museo Archeologico Di Camaiore
- Villa Puccini
- Saint Peter's Church
- Orto Botanico Delle Alpi Apuane "pellegrini-ansaldi"
- Antro Del Corchia
- Agriturismo Il Pianetto
- Piazza San Lorenzo
- Bagno Felice
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants, and what to do in Pietrasanta
- Searching for best places to visit in 3 days in Pietrasanta
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 3 days
- Planning a trip with your friends
- First time visitors who want customised sample Pietrasanta itinerary
- Planning long weekend vacation
Best Hotels in Pietrasanta for 3 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Pietrasanta itinerary 3 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Spend your days like a local when you are for more than 3 days in Pietrasanta. Visit famous sightseeing places, plan day trips to nearby cities, and enjoy touring with family and friends. Be part of the events happening in the city. Check what to do in Pietrasanta in 4 days or 5 days.
Are you now ready with your Pietrasanta bucket list? Create an itinerary to Pietrasanta using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.