Pietrasanta Itinerary 3 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Pietrasanta for 3 days from Pietrasanta itinerary 3 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Pietrasanta in 3 days. Decide easily now where to go in 3 days in Pietrasanta.
- Cantine Lunae Bosoni
- Parco Wwf Centro Didattico Ronchi
- Parco Dei Conigli
- Aeroporto Municipale Di Massa-cinquale
- Ranch Arcobaleno
- Forte Dei Marmi
- Chiesa Santi Lorenzo E Barbara
- Officina Profumo Farmaceutica S. Maria Novella Srl
- Studio Commerciale Andrea Bonuccelli
- Stazione Viareggio
- La Coccinella
- Dreamers B&b
- Museo Archeologico Di Camaiore
- Villa Puccini
- Saint Peter's Church
- Orto Botanico Delle Alpi Apuane "pellegrini-ansaldi"
- Antro Del Corchia
- Agriturismo Il Pianetto
- Piazza San Lorenzo
- Bagno Felice
3 Days in Pietrasanta - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Pietrasanta? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Pietrasanta that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Pietrasanta?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Pietrasanta doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Pietrasanta trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Pietrasanta tour:
- Considering that you are in Pietrasanta for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Pietrasanta.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Pietrasanta?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Pietrasanta is USD 306 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Pietrasanta?
Typically, itineraries for Pietrasanta in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Bagno Maria, Pontile Via Lungomare Roma, Marina Di Pietrasanta Lu, Rocca Di Sala on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Pietrasanta. On 3rd day you can explore the lovely food scene and nightlife, as you visit Parrocchia Del Santissimo Salvatore, Exmarmi, Webcam Piazza Duomo, Area Protetta Lago E Rupi Di Porta, Consorzio Mare Versilia, Pontile Di Marina Di Pietrasanta. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Pietrasanta itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Pietrasanta that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Pietrasanta so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Pietrasanta
To make the most of your three days in Pietrasanta, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Pietrasanta to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Pietrasanta local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Pietrasanta.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Pietrasanta.
Getting around Pietrasanta in 3 days
While Pietrasanta has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Pietrasanta using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Pietrasanta:
On your three day trip to Pietrasanta, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near vero ingresso all'antro del corchia.
Accommodations and BnBs in Pietrasanta for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Pietrasanta, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Whether you are for in Pietrasanta for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Lucca Itineraries
- Massarosa Itineraries
- Camaiore Itineraries
- Forte Dei Marmi Itineraries
- Carrara Itineraries
- Viareggio Itineraries
- Aeroporto Municipale Di Massa-cinquale Itineraries
- Lido Di Camaiore Itineraries
- Marina Di Pietrasanta Itineraries
- Bolognana Itineraries
- Massa Itineraries
- Retignano Itineraries
- Cascio Itineraries
- Massaciuccoli Itineraries
- Valpromaro Itineraries