Placerville Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Placerville from Placerville itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Placerville.
- Sutter Creek Visitor Center
- El Dorado Federated Church
- El Dorado County Chamber Of Commerce
- El Dorado County Federated Church
- Cedarville Vineyard
- Episcopal Church Of Our Saviour
- Gold Bug Park
- Folsom Historical Museum
- El Dorado Fairgrounds
- El Dorado County Parks & Rec
- Regal Cinemas Placerville 8
- El Dorado County Parks & Grounds
- Wild Man Hill
- American Whitewater Expeditions
- Kids Quest
- Red Hawk Casino
- Cold Springs Church
- South Fork American River
- Eldorado National Forest
- Georgetown Airport
- First Christian Church
- United Outreach
- Ice House Reservoir Boat Ramp
- El Dorado Historical Museum
- Pacca's Drafting Service
- Rotary Park
- Mountainside Center-Spiritual
- Design Alabaster Inspired
5 Days in Placerville - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Placerville is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Placerville when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Placerville tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Placerville ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Placerville. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Placerville. You can visit popular places in Placerville, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Placerville?
The budget cost of 5 days in Placerville is USD 635. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Placerville 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Placerville are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Placerville in 5 days?
Community Observatory, El Dorado County Parks & Rec, Red Hawk Casino, Gold Bug Park must be a part of your Placerville itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss South Fork American River, El Dorado County Federated Church, Wild Man Hill. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Placerville, you can add El Dorado County Parks & Grounds and Cold Springs Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Placerville travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Placerville like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Placerville.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Placerville in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Placerville on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Placerville
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Placerville. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Placerville for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Placerville, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Placerville itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Placerville itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Placerville itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Placerville. Plan a trip to Placerville.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Placerville
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Placerville by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Placerville quickly.
- El Dorado Hills Itineraries
- Carmichael Itineraries
- Mokelumne Hill Itineraries
- Granite Bay Itineraries
- North Highlands Itineraries
- Sutter Creek Itineraries
- Citrus Heights Itineraries
- Pollock Pines Itineraries
- Rancho Cordova Itineraries
- Rocklin Itineraries
- Folsom Itineraries
- Lincoln Itineraries
- Roseville Itineraries
- Antelope Itineraries
- Pioneer Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!