Ponchatoula Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Ponchatoula - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Ponchatoula is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Ponchatoula when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Ponchatoula tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Ponchatoula ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Ponchatoula. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Ponchatoula. You can visit popular places in Ponchatoula, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Ponchatoula?
The budget cost of 5 days in Ponchatoula is USD 505. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Ponchatoula 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Ponchatoula are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Ponchatoula in 5 days?
Ponchatoula Area Recreation, Mt Pilgrim Baptist Church, Ponchatoula Country Market, First Baptist Church must be a part of your Ponchatoula itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss New Star Baptist Church, Bedico Baptist Church, First Presbyterian Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Ponchatoula, you can add Marine Power and Rosaryville Spirit Life Center to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Ponchatoula travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Ponchatoula like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Ponchatoula.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Ponchatoula in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Ponchatoula on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Ponchatoula
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Ponchatoula. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Ponchatoula for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Ponchatoula, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Ponchatoula
- Leh Itinerary 5 Days
- Paris Itinerary 5 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 5 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 5 Days
- Ballynahinch Itinerary 5 Days
- Hochstadt Itinerary 5 Days
- Harleston Itinerary 5 Days
- Esclanyà Itinerary 5 Days
- Châtillon Itinerary 5 Days
- Startley Itinerary 5 Days
- Laragh Itinerary 5 Days
- Arkoe Itinerary 5 Days
- Hạ Long Bay Itinerary 5 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!